4v4
    2 out at a time
    No Damage Cap
    No DQ

Arena: Ref Choice!

I start with Luxray and Swasbuck!

Default Re: Need points. Battle me!

I'm in.

I'll go in with Comar Faust [M Marowak @Lightningrod] and Frederick Chopin [M Kricketune @Technician].

Attacks will come once we have a ref.
    -Grey

Give me my cookies. Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Need points. Battle me!

Awesome thanks Grey. Oslo? Dl?

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Darth v. Grey - Ref: ___

Yeah go ahead. I'll deal since its no DC's

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Default Re: Darth v. Grey - Ref: Here comes the sweep

Okay, let's get this show on the road!

Chopin -- start things off with a Silver Wind at Sawsbuck while Comar uses Ancientpower on Luxray. Follow that up with a combined Echoed Voice on both targets. Chopin, finish the round by Bug Biting Sawsbuck. Finally, Comar, use Bonemerang against Luxray!
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer

Swasbuck is Male and has Serene GRace
    Luxray is Male and has Intimidate

Swasbuck use Grasswhistle on Marowak. Then follow up with Leech Seed. Finish with Energy Ball. Gear all of those attacks towards Marowak. Hopefully he falls asleep.

Toxic on Kricketune, Thunder Wave on Kricketune, and end with Fire Fang on Kricketune.

Veteran Trainer

Double Battle 2012

===Stipulations===

Arena: My choice
    Banned Moves: None
    Duration: 4 V 4
    No DC's

===Battlers===

===Round 1===

Alright. The group is here. They don't know where they will be battling, but they put their Pokemon out. Hhehe. Why they do that is beyond me. Well, after I remove the blindfolds, they find themselves in a nice lush tropical rainforest setting. Except for a strange orange ominous light 350 yards away, blinking rapidly.

Oh. You have 8 rounds before it gets dark

Grey: What happens when it gets dark?

Uh uh! I think you'll figure it out. Each opponent gets one guess to where they are. Whoever figures it out is immune to the effects of nighttime for one round...if you make it that far.

The four Pokemon though, seem to know exactly where they are, and they don't like it one bit. Sawsbuck and Lux ray face the inversed initialed duo, and Lux strikes first. Chopin raised his conductor like hands, only to have them splattered with a deeply disgusting scent. Lux grins, as Saws fires off a hauntingly smooth song. Comar swings his club erratically, as the song begins to have its detrimental effect.

It strikes a pile of stones and the rocks manage to find their target, knocking Lux off balance. This gives Chopin the momentary opening to fire off a double swipe of wind across the battlefield. Saws prances back, definitely unnerved by that wind. (-1)

S: -2E/-18H ~~~ CF: -5E Drs
    L: -3E/-5H ~~~ FC: -5E Txc

Comar was done for. With a halfhearted sigh, he fell in front of Fred. The loss of his teammate so early unnerved the little bug-he had no one to sing with. He tried to assault them both anyway, swinging his arms to stay in tune with himself. Both Pokemon didn't wince, he wasn't bad at singing.

But he was sucking at surviving. Saws took the opportunity to litter Comar with seeds, and Lux made sure to keep tossing status after status upon the bug. Now came a nice bout of paralysis..but that took a fierce left turn. Even asleep, there was a hell of an assist! (-1, +/-1)

S: -2E/-4H ~~~ CF: Slp
    L: -3E/-4H ~~~ FC: -4E

Comar was out. This didn't look good at all. Fred tried to keep this battle alive, but the Luxray was hell bent on being a crippling whore. Fred winced as Saws began ripping into his teammate with powerful blasts of elementally disagreeable origin.

Not to diminish his own danger, as his body was suddenly encased in fire. Fred fell limp in Lux's jaws, slightly from shock. But he had to keep fighting, right? Those slightly pointy digits were used to poke Luxray, and scamper over to Sawsbuck! One large hefty bite, and Saws bucked hard, kicking the bug off! A tiny bit of health was given back...better than nothing.(-1, -/+2, +1)

S: -8E/-16H ~~~ CF: -18H
    L: -5E ~~~ FC: -7E/-10H

The sickness didn't help Fred, as it was weakening him with every moment. Not to mention that strange orange light kept blinking...like a warning light.

===End Stats===

Darth

Notes:
    Location hints:
    Dense jungle.
    Orange light 350 yards away.
    (You don't have to guess, but this seems more fun XD)

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Advanced Trainer

Luxray
    Fire Fang Thrice on Kricketune
    Swasbuck
    Horn Leech - Energy Ball - Horn Leech all on Maraowak

Chopin, as soon as that lion gets in range, Sing a soothing melody to put him under. Then turn on the buck with a pair of Aerial Aces!

Meanwhile, Comar -- use Sleep Talk the entire round. If you awaken, sub for Counter!
    -Grey

Veteran Trainer

Double Battle 2012

===Stipulations===

No DC's

===Battlers===

===Round 2===

The winds start to pick up here, as the sun starts its slow but steady path behind the mountains in the distance. The light still glows brightly, pulsing with a unknown rhythm. Chopin is slightly uneasy by the odds it faces right now, but Sawsbuck is more interested in the sleeping foe. As Luxray dashed in and sunk his teeth into the red exoskeleton of the Kriketune, Sawsbuck rammed an antler right in Comar's side.

Oddly enough, Frederich screamed. Right in Saws's ear. Ow. Saws backed off, to turn and look at Luxray. However, what he saw was a sleeping lion, with that stupid cricket making its way out of its jaws! What the heck!(-2, +/-1)

S: -7E/+9H -2Def ~~~ CF: -4E/-18H
    L: -5E Slp~~~ FC: -2E/-10H Txc

With the score even at one foe asleep, Sawsbuck now seemed nervous. Still he carried on with the plan. A plan that surely backfired once he released that Energy ball. Chopin dashed right for the deer, and slashed it across the chest. This was followed up by a enraged Comar, whom slammed his Skull encased skull right into the deer's back. Sawsbuck limped back, unsure what to do!(-2, +/-1)

S: -7E/-25H ~~~ CF: -4E/-18H
    L: Slp ~~~ FC: -4E

Healing was the name of the game. It was the only way Saws figured it could survive. Comar was such an easy target too! But that darned bug was really getting to him. Another Aerial Ace really put a damper on his Leeching spirits, but he fought to thrust once more. He got his coveted health, but I don't think it was worth it. That Bone Club came down kinda hard over his head...(-2, +/-1)

S: -7E/-19H/+9H ~~~ CF: -4E/-18H
    L: Slp ~~~ FC: -4E

The sickness didn't help Fred, as it was weakening him with every moment. The wind picked up a tad, but aside from that, no visible clues...

===End Stats===

Grey

Notes:
    Location hints:
    Dense jungle.
    Cooling down..

Entertaining quotes!

Comar, keep up with the Sleep Talks. Otherwise, when you're up, use Bone Club, Bonemerang, and Bone Rush against the electric cat.

Chopin, you're doing wonderfully -- Silver Wind, Bug Bite, Silver Wind -- all on the buck!
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer

Sawsbuck
    Grasswhistle on Kricketune. Horn Leech twice on Marowak.

Luxray
    Fire FAng on Kricketune thrice.

Veteran Trainer

Double Battle 2012

===Stipulations===

No DC's

===Battlers===

===Round 3===

Chopin looked round, as Saws readies itself for battle. Chopin strung its hands across each other, releasing a note. Silence. Fearing in interference from the Luxray, Chopin began to play, and Saws began playing that awful song once more. It looked over for Chopin as he began to fade off into the wonderful world of sleep. Sawsbuck however, was privy to another motion on the field. A rush of white passed through his field of vision, and clobbered the lion in its slumber. Without any orders the lion stayed asleep, pinned under its own volition.

Comer Foust has re-entered the battle, ladies and gentlemen, and he looks none too happy about it. Groggily, Chopin stands up and flails around. The winds pick up on this, and fly toward Saws, hindering him from making any sudden moves. (-3, +/-1)

S: -3E/-16H ~~~ CF: -8E
    L: -24H ~~~ FC: -5E

Chopin stayed behind Faust as he regained his composure. That left Faust to start relieving some of those angry, repressed feelings. He launched his club right for Luxray, clobbering him in the rear. After being struck, Luxray broke out of his slumber. He lunged over Comar and landed atop of Chopin.

Chopin fell to the ground, face down. Meanwhile, Sawsbuck saw the malignant focus in Comer's face and hurriedly bashed into him. Comer fell back as the Horned antlers were jammed in his side. He grunted twice, before falling over.

It wasn't over though. The club finally swing itself back to Comer, after leaving Lux on his back. Sawsbuck watched Comer swing its club confidently after receiving it back, and then fell to its side. Where did Chopin come from? It didn't matter now A healthy bite, and Chopin also received a nice swath of health back, at Saw's expense. (-3, +/-1)

S: -7E/-14H/+11H ~~~ CF: -7E/-22H
    L: -5E/-18H ~~~ FC: -5E/-10H/+6H

Chopin continued to revel in the misery of the others. Luxray was back up and on his feet in a second, and Comer immediately marched toward him. Fearing the pain that club could bring, Luxray made a beeline for Chopin. Before the bug knew what to do, he was held as leverage between Comer and the ground. Comer stopped his advance... as Saws jabbed him again in the side. Falling to his kness, Comer looked as if the last bit of health was being drained out of him.

Chopin chirped as his compatriot fell. Then the fire came, and Chopin knew he had to elimination that damn deer. With all the conviction he could muster, a massive Silver Wind came blowing from the east-and hit Saws. Saws tumbled to the ground, making weird deer calls in writhing pain..(-3)

S: -7E/-16H/+1H ~~~ CF: -2H
    L: -5E ~~~ FC: -5E/-10H +1 All

Frederich coughed, and swiftly caught a whiff of something...otherworldly. The scent vanished as fast as it blew in with the wind.

===End Stats===

Grey release, DCM Attack

Notes:
    Location hints:
    Dense jungle.
    Cooling down..
    Strange smell

Last edited by DarkestLight; 9th March 2012 at 09:17 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Luxray was asleep at the end of the last round, but there wasn't any mention of him waking up at the beginning of this one though, so what's up with that? :p
    -Grey

Veteran Trainer

That is what I was confused about. Re-reffed.

Entertaining quotes!

Sentai [M Bisharp @Defiant], you're up next!
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer

Luxray again, Fire Fang thrice. On Kricketune.

Sawsbuck
    Double Kick - Jump Kick - Double Kick On Bisharp

Chopin, finish off Sawsbuck with a Bug Bite, then use Mud-Slap on Lux. Finally, Aerial Ace to avoid Lux's Fire Fang and hopefully cause some damage!

Sentai, Torment Lux as soon as you can, then Hidden Power and Sucker Punch!
    -Grey

Veteran Trainer

Double Battle 2012

===Stipulations===

No DC's

===Battlers===

===Round 4===

Sawsbuck and Luxray both decide it time for Chopin to fall. With the release of Sentai on the field though, Sawsbuck shifts and dashes toward the ninjabladed ranger. Sentai grunts and falls on his back, unsure what to make of that.

Chopin has a spot of trouble with Luxray, as he manages to bite down on him once more. Sentai sits up from the kicks and starts to slash its arm blades together. The sound forces Luxray to release Chopin, who coughs and stumbles away from Luxray. He ran over to Saws and bit down on his knees. (-4)

S: -5E/-14H ~~~ Se: -2E/-24H
    L: -5E Trm ~~~ FC: -5E/-10H

Sawsbuck shook off the biting bug and turned toward Sentai. The bladed fighter kipped back on his feet, as Sawsbuck mistimed the jump and missed Sentai-knocking himself out! Chopin rolled away from the deer and ran over to Luxray, who was stuck trying to open his mouth!

A swipe later, and Lux was laced with mud across the eyes. He growled at this inconvenience, and snarled as he tried to free his vision. Then, a whizzing spire of sounds and scents struck the lion, and knocked him to the ground. Sentai smirked.(-4)

[color=olive]S: -7E/-2H ~~~ Se: -4E HP: Psn
    L: -11H -Acc~~~ FC: -3E[COLOR]

Saws stays down, to Chopin's delight. Sentai gets serious, attacking the stumped Luxray with a big fist of nothing! Since Luxray is stuck, that leaves Sentai with absolutely noting to counter punch. But Chopin speeds in and strikes!(-4)

Se: -.-
    L: -6H ~~~ FC: -4E

Sentai and Chopin watched as Luxray still hissed around, unable to fight. That cough however, it sounded bad. Not to mention that I think...
    I think that might have been a flock of birds fleeing the area....

===End Stats===

DCM release, Grey Attack

Notes:
    Location hints:
    Dense jungle.
    Cooling down..
    Strange smell
    Birds flying away.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

I choose Tyrogue. M Vital Spirit

Chopin, Taunt Rogue to keep his focus on you, then use two Aerial Aces on him!

Meanwhile, Sentai, use Iron Head, Shadow Claw, and Psycho Cut all on Lux. However, if Rogue gets through Chopin's taunt and comes after you, target him instead with Psycho Cuts!
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer

Luxray, Fire Fang thrice on Kricketune.

Tyrogue, use Uproar so that Taunt is drowned out on Bisharp, like dont even pay attention to Kricketune. Then Counter both Psycho Cuts on Bisharp.

Veteran Trainer

Double Battle 2012

===Stipulations===

No DC's

===Battlers===

===Round 5===

Right as the round begins, a siren blares. All the fighters look up toward that orange light, and note a blue light now blinking. It goes off for about 2 minutes, before shutting itself off. Gawd, annoying. Why have sirens out in the middle of a lush tropical paradise? The sun creeps lower as Tyrogue hops out on Darth's side, ready to rumble.

Chopin tries to taunt the shorter fighter, but before any lasting remarks are heard, a blaring set of screams comes from the youthful scrapper. Chopin is forced to hold his ears shut, but that does no good. Poor Luxray, still under the effects of Torment. (-5)

Sentai, spotting the 'rogue's impressive dodge, swings a bladed arm to him. Instead of a handshake though, this swipe leave the fighter on his back, dazed. What in the world kinda Psycho cut was that?

T: -4E/-14H ~~~ Se: -7E
    L: Trm! ~~~ FC: -2E/-5H

Luxray walks back to Darth, wondering if he knows the agony that's plaguing him. The leave's Rogue to fend off two forces, and he goes for the stronger of the two Sentai tries that weird arm trick again, bit this time Tyrogue has it hit across his back. The blade rolls off his shoulders and he judo flips the bladed fighter into the ground head first.

Chopin speeds across Rogue and slams him down into the ground directly after, leaving the small fighter a little more than angry..(-5)

R: -6E/-23H ~~~ Se: -7E/-38H
    L: AUGH ~~~ FC: -4E

Sentai is helped up by Chopin, who coughs insanely loud, before falling on his kness. That poison is prolly doing more than enough damage.(-5) Sentai stands guard, and tries that slash once more. It strikes the fighter who catches it between his hands! His grip buckles for a moment, but Sentai is unable to capitalize, and that leaves him open to be pulled in closer and dropkicked by the Rogue!

Once again, a silver streak strikes the Rogue down. Where was this insect coming from!!

T: -6E/-23H Se: -7E/-38H
    L: Come ON! ~~~ FC: -4E

Chopin doesn't have much left as he barely is able to back away from the young fighter. Sentai looks bad as well...those hits can't be good. Not to mention fighting on its uneven ground...whoa.

Sentai just fell out. Holy crap that was fast!

===End Stats===

Grey release, DCM Attack

Notes:
    Location hints:
    Dense jungle.
    Cooling down..
    Strange smell
    Birds flying away.
    Blue siren..

How is CHopin still alive? XD

Last edited by DarkestLight; 29th March 2012 at 10:30 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Holy shi... note to self -- never send out double weaknesses when your opponent hasn't chosen his next pogey. Also, Chopin is a fuggin' beast.

Alright, since this is now essentially a 3-on-1, I'm gonna hafta go all out. Darth, let's see if you can best a legend!

Animikii is up last -- Zapdos with @Lightning Rod!
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer

I really hope so. Challenge accepted.

ANywho,

Luxray, Fire Fang until Chopin is down. THen if you have anything left, it should look like this. Toxic - Ice Fang All on Zapdos

Tyrogue, Fake out first, Rock Slide, and Rock Slide

Sub Counter if anything physical comes towards you.

Veteran Trainer

Darth, you do realize Torment lasts all battle, right?

Entertaining quotes!

Chopin, you're an amazing pokemon through and through, so I want you to go out swinging! Double Team to start, then 86 that fighter with a pair of Aerial Aces!

Mikii, your job is to take care of that lion. Double Team yourself to dodge the Fake Out, then use a pair of *Judgments on Ray. Make 'em Ground flavored.
    -Grey

Veteran Trainer

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Double Battle 2012

===Stipulations===

No DC's

===Battlers===

===Round 6===

Down to his last, and knowing his competitor still has one left, Grey quits the nice guy routine and whips out his ace. In no time flat, a brilliance of electricity fills the jungle, and a yellow halo glows over the immediate area as Animikii is released. Chopin coughs as he tries to watch his teammate's back, but the Rogue is pretty darn quick. Using the trees, he scampers up and jumps from the canopy! Animikii shimmers in place as his beak is struck by the swift fighter, leaving him perplexed.

Luxray tards over over there, leaving Chopin to split into three weak clones.(-5)

T: -4E ~~~ A: Fln -3H
    L: COME. ON!~~~ FC: -3E 2 cl.

Luxray watches as the skies seem to open for Animikii. Rogue isn't nearly fast enough to try and smash the bird down. Especially since he's on the watch for Chopin and those damned slashes. Right as rain, Chopin came speeding in, and went for a conductor style swipe. Rogue grabbed that arm and twisted it, giving the bug his last rites. The bug he grabbed vanished, but the other two keeled over as well. (-6)

Free of the Torment aim, Luxray snarls, and is blasted straight to the ground by a generous dousing of holy energy. Rogue stands back, stunned. That's..unexpected. Very unexpected.

Luxray snarls as he regains his bearings and fires a splattering of Toxic vomit at Animikii. The avian smirks, as that flies a few feet too short.

R: -8E/-9H ~~~ A: -11E
    L: -32H ~~~ FC: -4E

Down to itself, Ani watches the pair try to attack. But before Luxray can try anything, A second Judgment blasts the cat through the woods, out of this match.

Too bad the tonnage of rocks couldn't fall sooner!

T: -10E ~~~ A: -11E/-16H
    L: Aiiyyyyeeee

As Rogue lands from that rock slide endeavor, he notes the ground ....ripple. Animikii notes the movement of the canopy, and the echoing effect of something.

===End Stats===

DCM release, Grey Attack

Notes:
    Location hints:
    Dense jungle.
    Cooling down..
    Strange smell
    Birds flying away.
    Blue siren..
    Ground Ripple and Canopy moving

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

I prolly shouldn't question but I don't wanna win unfairly, how does zapsos have only 8 hp

And I choose my male rhyperior

He doesn't, Darth -- he's got 81.

Mikii, focus on Rogue until he's down -- Aerial Ace, Air Cutter, Drill Peck.

However, if he goes down early, use Judgement on Rhyperior -- as much as you need.
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer

Ty, Counter, Endure, Counter.

Rhy, Smack Down, Earthquake, Stone Edge

Veteran Trainer

Double Battle 2012

===Stipulations===

No DC's

===Battlers===

===Round 7===

The jungle is seeming to be a more evil and dark place. Animiki senses this and tries his best to contend with the new arrival of the massive beast that takes up the last place in Darth's double demolition roster. Tyrogue smirks from behind the massive Rhyperior, but Animikii's no slouch when it comes to fast strikes. He swoops in and slashes that cocky Rogue across the face. Rogue manages to catch a talon and twist it, causing some pain. Mikii would have shaken that off, but Rhyperoir turned around and used his massive iron club tail to Smack Animikii's left wing.

That wing was permanently injured. A downed Zapdos might be as good as toast.

T: -8E/-9H ~~~ A: -3E/-21H
    R: -7E

Mikii shrilled as the Rogue came close, and flapped his good wing. This was in order to right himself as well as throw some nice cuts of air at the fighter. Rogue crossed his arms, Enduring the blast that...wasn't quite powerful enough to topple him just yet.

That left Rhyperior to do as he pleased, with was another thunderous set of stomps to match the impact tremors they were already hearing. This forced the ground to shake under Mikii-a new, strange feeling of disembodiment

Ro: -8E/-10H ~~~ A: -3E/-24H
    R: -10E

Rhyperior smirked, as Mikii shook off the dizzy feeling. This was too easy. He looked to his little buddy, who seemed fine with waiting for an attack from the still faster avian. It came too, a searing rapidfire of that needlelike beak. Rogue grabbed onto it after Mikii had completed a swiss cheese operation on his back, and panted before trying to pull it down closer toward him. But, he only managed to fall over in extreme pain.

This left Mikii to look at Rhyperior, and receive a bucket of rocks over its head. That Stonemason of a tail has a nasty Edge to it.

T: -14H ~~~ A: -6E/-20H
    R: -10E

The sun has set! Night has completely falling over the jungle, and all falls quiet.

Until a massive, ear-splitting roar pierces the jungle. You know that roar all too well-and you also know its very close. Mikii and Rhy stare each other down, knowing that could change the tide of battle.

===End Stats===

DCM

Notes:
    Location hints:
    Roaring beast of the past.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Earthquake Rock slide Earthquake

Sub Counter if anything Physical comes your way.

Fly up high to avoid his ground attacks -- perch yourself in one of the trees, then Rest.
    -Grey

Veteran Trainer

Double Battle 2012

===Stipulations===

No DC's

===Battlers===

===Round 8===

Well. The sun has set, and the roar of the past has been heard. In no time, the canopy would reveal our special guest. That is, if there is a match to continue reffing for. Animikii hobbled toward the trees as Rhyperior gloated and plodded after.

Gloating...prolly wasn't smart. Before the ground could ripple enough to knock Ani out, he flew up into the sky, very awkwardly. Landing in a tree with his powerful talons, the avian barely hung on to its life as the world shook below. Rhyperior grunted in anger, but that was ok. It couldn't last forever.

R: -10E ~~~ A: -3E

Risking it all, Animikii fell asleep in the crux of a few branches. But a nasty side effect to Resting is that you can't avoid the rocks that fall from the sky in this part of with world. The stones bashed Animikii straight out of the tree, and yet, somehow it still stayed asleep!

R: -9E ~~~ A: -25E/+40H/-18H

Before anything could be done about Mikii's situation, the ground began to shift and shake and basically engulf all over the poor Zapdos. It looked just about over for him. Dun really have much else to say about that.

R: -10E ~~~ A: -20H

To the east, a pair of trees part and a large head peers through them.Its connected to a coiled muscular neck, which swings back and forth, giving the beast a large radius of view. The rocky beast and glowing bird are within its sights. The 9 in teeth that protrude from the upper mandible stay still, waiting for an opportune moment.

===End Stats===

Zapdos will remain asleep for 2 more actions.

Notes:
    The dinosaur will bite at one Pokemon in the next 4 actions, causing 10 dmg.

Grey

Last edited by DarkestLight; 7th April 2012 at 09:39 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Bump

Didn't forget -- just was thinking about my next move. Ultimately, I'm gonna hafta secede to you, Darthly. There's no coming back from where I am -- congrats.
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer

!!!!!! Holy shit i just beat you. Alas, I bow down, for giving me a great battle.

Veteran Trainer

Yay ; 1 less ref for me. Man I gotta update my reffing tower, there are battles all over the place I haven't claimed for months...

Uhhh Tag battle....4 on 4

DCM gets 8
    Grey gets 4
    I get 12. Deuces!

Entertaining quotes!