Thread: <Game> Twisted Wishes v.6 (M.A. LV)

Hybrid View

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Default Re: <Game> Twisted Wishes v.6 (M.A. LV)

Granted but so many people come to visit it that the air becomes really polluted and the amount of trash increases to the point that there is no where to put it, thus ruining the evironment

I wish for a final fantasy game that has the characters from 7 and 8 teaming up
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: <Game> Twisted Wishes v.6 (M.A. LV)

Granted. The game begins with Aeris in Balamb Garden. She meets Squall and joins him. Laguna Loire is fighting against Sephiroth, when Cid comes to help. Sephiroth has also killed Quistis's father so she wants to finish him, too. Cloud, Tifa and Barret find themselves in Ultimecia Castle. Selphie is looking for Balamb Garden but Jenova blocks the way. These characters soon meet each other and team up against Sephiroth, Jenova and Ultimecia. The game is very good. It introduces a system where you can both draw magic and use MP. It's longer than any Final Fantasy game, its soundtrack is the best and the world is a wonderful mix of VII and VIII. What's more, it has a 'special price', it's very cheap. The only problem is that Square Enix put such a low price that the game will be immdiately sold out. You can, of course, wait for new copies to come to shop, but the game was so good that you die of waiting for it in one day.

I wish I could draw magic spells from other humans like in FFVIII.