Thread: ¤Game¤ Dragon Tamers Battle Range v.24

Threaded View

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Default Re: ¤Game¤ Dragon Tamers Battle Range v.24

Eclipse will battle a Scraggy.

OK, I'm overwhelmed now, so I'm begging for help. Perhaps I shouldn't, I'm not the only worker here, but it seems that I end up rating all the battles by default and... I just can't. I have too much work to do outside TPM, and I can't do this alone. Can someone please rate Skye's battles?

DL, I'm still reading your story. Some parts are quite confusing, especially the part where Jake seemed to talk about himself and his pride in 3rd person and told Rapp that he would stay while he also led the way?

Something similar happened earlier with the Nincada (who sounds surprisingly similar to CrystalMaster Mike's Nincada). At first it seemed to be a male Nincada who was in love with May, then a female in love with Mossy? Were there two Nincadas all along? It was all hard to follow.

The moment when Jake looked at Rapp and thought about him was touching for some reason, but was that Jake or... whoever stayed behind when Jake headed on with Rapp?

This line didn't make much sense: "Hey! It would be nice to share with the group!" May shouted as the thundering grew in volume. May however, gave her faith to the little plant, and looked to Sue. "Sue. Try it. It might give us some cover." I imagine that the 2nd one was not May, but who was it?

And Sue hates bugs? That's weird considering how calm and caring she normally is. And later May said she hated bugs too... Although I'd say it fits her character.

In any case, Jake did make a good point about Rapp asking him for advice after his performance in the Dragon Games.

I liked the image of the air being breathed out by green fields.

The dripping water scene and the 'worms' scene were both creepy, but in a good way.

And the battle between Sue and the water was very well described.

I only have the last part left to read now... I'll do my best to finish it soon. Sorry again for the delay, it's been a complicated... year.

Edit: With one hand, she flexed her ability. How can an ability be flexed?
    Same with: The small pieces of sands scratching against his idea.

Edit again: at long last, I've managed to finish reading it! And rating it! It was hard, but - despite the multiple causes of confusion - it was a really enjoyable story. I'm still left wondering what Jake is... and how he can apparently perform elemental attacks and be in 2 places at the same time. And also what the mystery man was looking for and who's the pointy-eared lady he knows, but I suppose that will all be told in due time. Take 50 stamps for your story, plus 7 more for the delay, totalling 57 stamps!
    ˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘ ˘˘˘˘˘˘˘
    Last edited by Lady Vulpix; 10th August 2012 at 03:16 PM.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭