Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: From Rookie To Champion - The Indigo Road

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default From Rookie To Champion - The Indigo Road

Well as I said before I am fifteen going on Sixteen soon. But with the chapter, what would have happen to Weedle if it was eaten? o_O, it would have a hard time coming out if the horn stuck to soemthing.

Al, you seem troubled, you should really calm down, and relax, who knows Sandra may only want to know the girl you are going out with, or just wanted to catch some more pokemon.

Chris, you are begining to gain your newer pokemon's trust, and becoming a better trainer.

SM, will Seviper ever learn that, stockpile type move?? It is in Ru/Sa. And why did Absol attack Krystal?? I wondered that for a while, atleast when I make pokemon attakc I have a reason, other than for food in the wild.
    If something is wrong, please say so.

Returning Hotshot Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

About the age thing, im 15, and will be 16 on September the 13th
    -laughs evilly-
    and my names Damien too.....

Ahem!!!!!
    That whole Al secret got me wondering....could the runaway boy be related to Sandra??

Yeah! More of my alter-ego will be coming soon!!!!
    I wonder what will happen......

And about Monica, I still think the same as my PM Shiny. Could she possibly be the female version of You-Know-Who(

no, not Voldemort ), or maybe just a little bit of a turncoat.......

Sandra might just be interested in the duo's rare pokemon, so maybe there'll be a showdown......

Watch out for my new fanfic - Changing times

* Chapter 1 Up! *

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

man when this fic is done I'll have lost one of the few fic's that are good. oh well all things come to an end at sometime.

sandra still at it, Al on the run, home land frozen. rough times

at least krystal got a new dragon and kecleon a new attack
    how will this workout.

oh and before i forget I'm 17, and good looken for the laddies he he he.

I am the water king, if you want me look to the dark side of the water i'll be there

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

man when this fic is done I'll have lost one of the few fic's that are good. oh well all things come to an end at sometime.

sandra still at it, Al on the run, home land frozen. rough times

at least krystal got a new dragon and kecleon a new attack
    how will this workout.

oh and before i forget I'm 17, and good looken so come down to me laddies heh heh heh.

I am the water king, if you want me look to the dark side of the water i'll be there

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Powarun: Lol, yea. Seviper just wants friends!
    I think Sandra wants Al, she doesn't know he's with Monica, does he? Besides, She's been after him a while....what would possibly stop her?

Chris: Thanks, Castform! Erm...Powarun, sorry. I'd like to think i'm an amazingly excellent trainer, with all the skills of a champion! Mwa-ha-ha-ha!

Tim: Know who you remind me of?

Chris: No, who?

Tim: Brett.

BOOM

Brett: Haha! Fearing mortals, tremble before me! I am BRETT HARUKA, Steel type MASTER!

Tim: No you're not. You're a drama queen...

Brett: Nah, that's stupid. Anyway, I could take you on, little bro! I choose you, Scizor!

Chris: This is getting pointless...NEXT QUESTION!

Absol, as Tom explained, usually stray from the mountains for food. Krystal was running and...they chased after her. They're savage Pokemon, that's why they live on Lightening Peak, alone. But they wandered down and attacks Krystal.

Oakbark: Hey, maybe he is!!! :-o....but WHAT? cousin? Hmm...I suppose Ben/Phil could have married her, nice thought mate! I don't think I emptied my Inbox ^_^;; I'll empty it now, and then you can send me this PM!
    Do you mean the female Damien? Female Al? :-s
    You'll later learn, from James Holmes, that: 'The world is developing past Pokemon. The Holmes Organisation are developing their ways of taking over what they can. Pokemon was the beginning. Now Power is obtained through much more...'

Watermaster: Im sorry. I have to break away from Pokemon, that's all. Check out When Destinies Collide, Electric Buggy to Victory and Lisa The Legend, they're what inspired me.
    Lol, yea, Sandra looked as though she'd quit. How wrong we were...hehe
    So what do you think of Swablu? She's kool, IMO.

So, Chapter 39 still underway: 'Krystal and Dane'. Want me to make you scream with a little extract?

Swablu cooed; she flapped across from my head and blasted the streaks of wind forward. The flames began to die slowly, resulting in a melted trouser leg literally constricted onto the man’s leg.

“There” I said obviously. “We HELPED you out…”

The man stared at me with his garish yellow teeth. I could see something stuck in-between two of them…

He made a grab for my chest – I thought he was going to grope me at first, but he took my Blackthorn Pendant, ripped it from my chain (which dug into my neck aggressively) and ran off down the street. My chain, now snapped, dropped onto the ground, leaving red marks around my neck. I stood there innocently, my face pale watching the man run off down the street.

OOOOH....

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Banned

I have a question for Tom: Do you have a crush on Krystal?

Also, I'm 12.

Banned

im 13. my B-day is on 12-31 (new years eve) so im one age all year!
    He made a grab for my chest – I thought he was going to grope me at first, but he took my Blackthorn Pendant, ripped it from my chain (which dug into my neck aggressively) and ran off down the street.
    i wonder why he wants the pendant, and, for that matter, when she got it. anyway, im just sitting here waiting patiently, so i cant wait till the next chapter!

Banned

I am 20, and I will be 21 in about a month.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hanada:
    Tom: Krystal? Nah. She's a nice person, a good friend, but I'd never go out with her.

Ultra: I'll say nothing :-p It's....********************************....lol.

Jukain: I never realised you were so old! thats 6 yrs older than me...

Hey, if anybody has a picture of themselves, why not post it up here? I'd love to see what you all look like!

ps: can anybody tell me why my piccie won't work in my sig? i put [img] and [/img] around it but it won't work! >__<

The Indigo Road
    Chapter 34 - Trust
    By Shiny

Tony

Misty’s Pokemon took the form of Staryu – that would help against Dave, it was very strong. Wailmer sat there, prepared to battle as much as he had to. Dave’s Pokeball burst open in a vivid shower of light, the light forming into a Primeape.

“Prime!!” It screeched.
    “Right then” Misty began. “Staryu, start with a rapid spin!”
    “Yea, and Wailmer, go for water gun” I said.

Staryu jumped into the air, before spinning on its side and shooting at Primeape. Primeape was knocked down by Staryu, but soon got straight back up. Wailmer fired a powerful water gun from his spout, hitting Primeape in the chest.

“Ooh, nice” Dave said sarcastically. “Primeape, go for a cross chop”
    Primeape crossed his arms to form an x, before charging and unleashing it at Staryu. Staryu moaned in pain as a ligament was brutally ripped off, as did Misty.

“That’s it!” Misty snapped. “Staryu, THUNDERBOLT”
    I didn’t understand why she hadn’t used this before…Staryu’s core brimmed yellow, before it blasted a thunderbolt from the center of its body. The jagged streak of electricity arched across the arena and shocked Primeape. Primeape fell to his knees in pain.

“DOUBLE EDGE!” I roared. Wailmer turned, grinned, nodded and hurled himself into the air. He hurtled back down, the air flapping the flaps either side of his face. He smashed on top of Primeape, causing a bone to brake. Dave’s eyes opened in terror as he watched.

“GET THAT GODAM FAT WALE OFF MY PRIMEAPE!” He spat.
    “No” I snapped. Dave suddenly ran across the arena at me, ready to punch. I whimpered, turning and running. I heard a sharp noise, before stopping in my tracks. I turned around; Dave was on the floor, it seemed Misty had shot him again with a pellet.

“Get back to battle” She ordered him. He did so.

“Wailmer, go for an ice beam!”
    “Staryu, recover!” Misty said. As Staryu’s core pulsated a gorgeous purple, before the ripped space suddenly sprouted a new ligament. From the battlefield, the old one flashed and disappeared.

Now Wailmer’s spout glowed. He leapt into the air and fired a downward beam from it, one that tore through the air and aimed for Primeape.

“Primeape, jump!” Dave said. Primeape turned round, an unhappy look on his face.
    “JUST DO IT” He continued. Primeape groaned, leaping feebly into the air and evading the attack. “Now, MEGA PUNCH!”

Primeape charged with a glowing paw, driving it into Wailmer. Wailmer flew back and hit me, causing me to fall down. Dave started laughing, Misty was blushing and my leg was hurting! I got Wailmer’s Pokeball and recalled him, before dusting myself off and getting a new Pokemon.

“Staryu can stay in” Misty hissed.
    “I know whom to send out” I assured her. “Octillery, you’re up!”

Octillery emerged slobbishly, flopping his tentacles. On my command, he blasted a water gun and hit Primeape again. I think Primeape had a dislocated arm, because his left was out of shape and floppy…

“Primeape, earthquake!” Dave said.
    “NO! You’ll destroy the Gym!” Misty cried.
    “So? I’ll claim insurance,” Dave rasped. Misty looked across at me.

“STARYU! Do what you can to STOP PRIMEAPE!” Misty shouted.
    “Octillery, flamethrower!” I ordered. Octillery shot the smooth, silky flames forward, and, although he heated the arena something awful, managed to engulf Primeape in a blast of flames.

Staryu, however, ran forward and sliced at Primeape with its limbs. Primeape screeched as he fell down, beaten. Angered, Dave shot the beam at Primeape and recalled him.

“DAMN YOUR STARYU!” He roared, pulling something form his pocket. I couldn’t see WHAT it was, but it was yellow. It smacked into Staryu, giving the Pokemon a large dent on its top ligament. The stone fell to the ground.

“It’s a thunderstone!” Misty shouted.
    “But…there’s a small piece missing” I pointed out, looking down at it. Staryu turned to us, a piece of the thunderstone embedded in its segment.

“Staryu?” Misty questioned. Staryu began to glow. It grew slightly, but behind its segments, where the 2nd set of spinning segments a Starmie has would be, sets of jagged, electricity-like segments emerged. The figure changed to a bronze colour, with a bright, pulsating yellow core.

“Vous” It hummed.
    “What is that?” Misty asked.
    “I’m…not sure” I began. I remember buying an Aquadex from town, a Pokedex for all water types. I scanned it across at this strange Pokemon.

Starvous – This evolution for the very strong and still very mysterious Staryu is now part electric, meaning this water/electric type is physically stronger than it could be in its Starmie state. The thunderbolts that have burst from its back can release electric attacks at will. This Pokemon is very powerful.

As I stared at Starvous, I even noticed its center Gem was indeed the jagged piece of thunderstone. I smiled.

“Right then” Dave spat. “I choose you Lairon!”
    He hurled the ball out, which opened and formed into a steel lizard-like creature. It crawled along the arena, hissing.

“Starvous! Thunderbolt!” Misty cooed.
    “Octillery, go for a water gun” I commanded.

The jagged thunderbolts that backed Starvous glowed yellow; before the Pokemon blasted a thick streak of lightening form them. They curved and attempted to shock Lairon, but the Pokemon absorbed the attack.

“It wasn’t…very effective” Misty said, disappointed her new Pokemon couldn’t be used to the best of its ability. Lairon, however, leapt into the air and slammed into Starvous.

“Vous” It hummed. It then fired two spirals of electricity, each twisting into each other and striking Lairon. While the attack didn’t deal loads of damage, it still kept Lairon under control while I attacked. Octillery blasted the water gun and soaked Lairon, causing the wet lizard to conduct the electricity.

“Octillery, it’s a steel type” I began. “Flamethrower!”

However, Lairon swung its tail around and thwacked Octillery, sending slamming into the ground. I watched as Lairon then body slammed Octillery, causing my poor Pokemon to scream rather loudly. DAMN!

“Return!” I said quickly. Damn, that was Pellipper, Corsola, Wailmer and Octillery out already! I didn’t know how much longer Starvous could last, but I knew Croconaw and Wartortle were sure ways to help us win. The thing is, I could easily use one of them now and progress further, but I then thought to Blastoise. He could destroy us all! Politoad and Starmie, maybe even Lapras could take him on, but I’d have to think about it.

“I choose you!” I cried, throwing out my next Pokemon.

Chris

I decided to let Electabuzz try out my scooter on the bike path, and Krystal and me both rented one. Mine was an awful pink one with frizzly bits coming off the handlebars and a pink basket. Krystal got a blue mountain bike, while mine still had training wheels…

“I’m NOT trading!” She said hotly for the third time. “Now, let’s go!”
    “Ok ‘Buzz” I began. “Don’t put the motor on, it’s a freewheeling ride, k?”

“Burr-ah!” Electabuzz cheered. Kecleon, sitting in my basket with Swablu, looked pretty damn excited! We’d practised his thunderbolt on some Spearow before; it was definitely getting sharper!

However, Electabuzz peered over from the handlebars. He managed to push the scooter that slight bit, causing it to teeter over the top of the slope. I watched, getting a Pokeball out.

“Seviper!” I cried. “Grab the scooter!”
    Seviper grabbed the handlebar with his fangs, and sunk his tail into the soft grass. However, it was when Electabuzz started moving that Seviper’s tail was yanked from the ground. Electabuzz disappeared down the bike path, Seviper flapping behind from the handlebars.

“NO!” I shouted. “Electabuzz! Seviper!”
    “Let’s go” Krystal said. She’d taken her cape off after it got jammed in the chain. She shot down the path after Electabuzz. Swablu instantly perked up and shot after her trainer, leaving Kecleon and me on a pink bike.

“We’d better go,” I said, pushing off. The air tickled my face as we shot down; it was really very relaxing. I enjoyed the freewheeling sensation as my training wheels squeaked happily.

I really HAD to get a bike! They were cool for wheeling around, and pretty fast. They cost loads less than my scooter, although I did really enjoy that. I had already lost sight of Krystal and Electabuzz; the path split up several ways to allow variety.

However, my Bike began to wobble. I looked, and saw a tiny screw slowly unscrew! It was one of two holding the front wheel in place, but as one fell out, the front wheel became jittery and began wobbling violently.

“Uh-oh, that isn’t good” I began. “Krystal! HELP!”

However, as the wheel eventually broke off, my bike screeched against the grass. I turned the handlebars as fast as I could, but we suddenly jerked to the left.

We rushed through a thick cluster of bramble bushes, the thorns scratching my face. I fell to the ground, sapped from energy, hope, and luck. I was in a muddy clearing of sorts, although the clearing I found, as I looked behind myself, was actually made by my Bike, destroying anything in its path. Kecleon was on the floor.

“Are you alright?” I asked.
    “Leon” He muttered. I got up, but as I did, found myself staring at something. The most amazing, unique, beautiful creature.

It was a beautiful blue dog. It was around 6 foot in height, with beautiful wisps of purple hair flowing from its head. It looked bold; yet so fragile…it was elegant and patterned beautifully.

“What…are you?” I asked it.
    It stared at me. Elegantly, it tore back through the path I made. Following it, I saw it leap into the air. The sun shielded my vision, but when it was cleared, the Pokemon was gone.

I stepped out from the undergrowth. I picked Kecleon up and, bike in ruins and tatters, we looked at where we were. It was now a large piece of flat land: the hill continued upwards and the slope rode downward. Krystal and Electabuzz must be down there by now, I thought. My thoughts were interrupted, however, when something appeared form behind me.

It was…it was a Miltank, one that looked scratched and worn. She stomped out, clutching the handlebars from our bike. We must have hit her or something…She threw it down with a clatter, nostrils flaring and eyes narrowed.

“MIRU!” She bellowed.
    “Kecleon, thunderbolt!” I said. Miltank, however, leapt into the air and curled into a ball, before hitting the ground and bombing towards us at great speed. Kecleon was hit severely, flopping to the ground as Miltank rolled ever closed.

“Hey!” I snapped. I grabbed two Ultra Balls, “Pidgeotto, Bulbasaur, GO!”
    My two Pokemon emerged; Bulbasaur, much more social in recent days, and Pidgeotto, lost in thought. “Gust and Razor leaf”

Pidgeotto’s harsh winds whipped Miltank’s face, causing her to stand her ground. Bulbasaur blasted a spiralling array of sharp leaves that slashed Miltank across her body. She roared in pain, before grabbing the end of her tail. It shimmered slightly, reminding me of Marill and how her tail did that when she used…iron tail…Miltank must be doing the same!

“Bulbasaur, vine whip!” I roared. Bulbasaur brought out his vines and shot them forward, ensnaring Miltank and keeping her in place. However, Kecleon, now able to get up after almost being crippled, ran forward and slashed the Pokemon across the face.

“MIRU!” She bellowed. She roared loudly, enveloping Bulbasaur and Kecleon in a red aura. Both became engulfed in energy and shot into their Pokeballs. Miltank had used roar. By god!

“Pidgeotto!” I cried. “Sky attack!”
    Glowing a feverish blue, Pidgeotto whooshed into the sky and into the clouds. He built up his energy as quickly as he could.

Screeching his name, Pidgeotto tore through the sky and sliced past Miltank. Miltank cried out in surprise as Pidgeotto turned around, shooting back forward and smashing into the pink cow. He then became wrapped in a white glow…

“Pidgeotto?”

Krystal

Well, the bike ride was fun, except Chris had sort of disappeared somewhere. All my team rested: we were at the route gate, but this one had a large seating area, a beautiful fountain (which Kingdra swam in), and even a restaurant upstairs. Azumarill, Ampharos and Charizard talked, Kingdra swam, Steelix slept and Swablu sat on my head. Cute.

Electabuzz and Seviper cradled the battered scooter, tears in their eyes. I assured myself Chris would come, when all of a sudden a policeman walked through the doors, the ones that led to Fuchsia. He had smooth black hair and a pretty nice body! I watched in amazement as he talked to Janice, the route-gate guard. She pointed at me, and the Policeman walked over.

“Excuse me, are you Krystal Leighton?” He asked.
    “…Yea” I said silently. “What do you want?”
    “I was working on Dane’s case,” The man said. “I’m Jack”
    “Hi” I said, feeling myself go pale. My hands shook. “How is it…going?”

“Well, we located the house he was occupying” Jack explained. “He was in Bronze City, west of Pewter”
    “Oh”
    “And it looks like he’s been stealing more than your Seel” Jack went on. “But…our three men that went to investigate were killed”

“Oh my god!” I exclaimed.
    “Yea, it hit the force hard” Jack told me. “Dane escaped, much to our annoyance, but it seems like he’s planning to sell the Pokemon he stole on the black market”

“Wait…did Dane kill the men?” I asked.
    “We…we’re coming to that conclusion, yes” Jack admitted. I gasped. “But we’re looking into it; one man’s gunshots are on the torso, so it’s safe to presume he was close to Dane, and unaware he carried a gun. It also tells us Dane struck pretty quickly. The other two have marks on their back, presumably because they ran away from him”

“So, what are you doing about it?” I snapped. “Sorry…that was…rude of me”
    “Don’t worry, I’ve been asked worse,” Jack said, smiling. “We’re tracking him down, but…but we can’t really be sure where he’s heading”

“Oh” I gasped.
    “Well, we’ll keep you informed. We’re flying to Vermillion, because we believe that he could be getting a boat from there to Daezun, a merchants city in Egypt”

“Ok, thanks Jack” I said.
    “Everything will be fine” He said, smirking. He ran up the stairs for some food at the restaurant.

Dane, wherever he was, was planning to sell Seel on the market…I sniffed, stroking Swablu affectionately. The bastard…Jack could hopefully catch Dane, and I could get my Seel back…

Chris

“Pidgeotto!” I cried. Well, he wouldn’t be Pidgeotto much longer. The light helped Pidgeotto expand and grow; he boasted big, powerful wings and a gorgeous head-crest. His beak was bigger and more deadly, his talons were now fierce mauling weapons and his eyes were a hazel brown. Ever since I started training I wanted a Pidgeot, and here he was.

“You did it!” I cried, as Pidgeot put his wing around me. It felt warm and soft, gentle and loving. “I’m so proud of you!”

However, after I stopped hugging Pidgeot, it became apparent Miltank was gone. I was quite confused. However, I approached the next hill and stared down at the route gate below us.

“Come on, let’s mosey,” I said, leaping onto Pidgeot’s back. He gasped slightly – he wasn’t used to carrying me, but he managed to flap slightly, before pulling into the air and swooping down the steep slope, keeping close to the ground.

“You’re a member of the team, now” I told him, as the air whipped my face. This was cool! Pidgeot were very strong Pokemon, I remember seeing Molly’s in the Miami League. I smiled to myself as we shot down the hill. Life is good.

Dane

“OPEN UP! THIS IS THE POLICE!” I heard them roar. The door shook as the swat team hammered upon it violently.
    “LEAVE ME ALONE!” I roared back.

I ran into the hallway and saw Banette. He clutched his cross tightly around his neck. I got his Pokeball and recalled him. I also recalled Lickitung, Mawile and Seel, but I couldn’t find Pikachu. I then looked up the massive staircase to see him standing there, about to run again. There was a sweet but deadly look on his face that tore through my skin.

“Hey there Pikachu!” I said kindly, moving forward. “Are you comin’ down?”
    “Pi” He huffed.
    “Oh, but Pikachu!” I cried. “Mawile has the funniest joke…”

Pikachu stayed there.

“Pi, Pikachu!” He cried, running up the next set of steps. I gave chase. I ran three at a time, a pistol in my hand, ready to give him what he deserved. I turned, bolted up the next set of steps and turned to see him in the study. He was trying to open the window, but he was too small.

“Oh dear” I said slyly, walking forward. “Stuck?”
    “Pika!” He cried, sparks emitting from his cheeks. I stepped back and whipped out my pistol.

“DON’T make me do this,” I told him. “You’ll sell for a lot of cash…I don’t want to have to shoot you now”

I heard a crash – the Police had broken in. It seemed I could hear only three voices. I plucked a Pokeball and recalled Pikachu on my new, 8 Pokemon belt. But only 7 were in their balls…

I suddenly had an idea. I crouched down, held my legs and rocked to and fro. The three policemen ran into the room and saw me, shaking timidly like a weak animal. One man walked forward.

“Are you alright?” He asked me. I kept the gun concealed.
    “I’m…I’m…OH I’M SORRY!” I bawled, hiding my face with my arm. “I WISH I COULD TURN THE CLOCK BACK!”

“There, there” One man said from behind. The one who crouched down cleared his throat.
    “I’m Alex,” He said. “Now, if you come with us, we can make sure you’re alright”

“Hmm” I mumbled.
    “We’ll make sure the others don’t hurt you or punish you for your crimes…we understand, Dane. We understand” Alex continued.

“Why did you do this Dane?” Another man asked.
    “I…” I began, struggling to find the words. “I opened my eyes ”, my last words were coated in an insane sense of pride.
    “Dane!” Alex exclaimed. “Tim, get the sedatives”

“You don’t have a chance, not when The Organisation’s in power” I began, my voice now much more powerful and vengeful. “One day soon the world will see how Holmes has worked us. Our loyalty and trust will pay off greatly soon…you will all perish…”

“Dane?” Alex asked me. I stood up, whipped out my pistol and shot Alex in the chest. Tim and the other man turned and ran. Alex flopped onto the ground, colour draining from his body quickly. His blood stained the light brown carpet.

“STAY HERE!” I cried, shooting them as they ran. Tim screamed in pain as the bullet pierced his back. He collapsed onto the third man, who, now pale and fearing the worst, screamed in terror.

“Your friends need you, Dwayne” I told him. He turned and ran, but Ditto revealed itself to be the lamp. He wrapped around Dwayne’s legs and made him fall to the ground. I stood on his lower back and pressed the gun against his neck.

“Please….p-p-PLEASE!” Dwayne cried. “I have a wife, two kids, and I have Pokemon at home…”
    ”Don’t worry, you’ll see them soon” I snapped. I fired the gun. He screamed. Smoke whistled from my barrel as I slipped it in my pocket. I ran down the stairs and opened the door.

People might still be around looking for me, I thought. Ditto transformed into a woolly hat. We walked across Bronze City and past the shimmering square Gym. We wandered through town until we came to the airport.

“Next plane to Vermillion City, here I come” I muttered. I got out my passport, (fake one, it had me with a pair of shades on and a goatee I managed to grow, under the name of Darren Lichfield) and prepared to go, go, go!

I looked up at the blue sky.

“This is for you, Krystal honey,” I said, wiping a tear from my eye. “When we are ever powerful you will soon learn…you will soon join us in our quest for power and control”

Next: Chapter 35 - Bag Me One
    -Chris & Krystal have a battle en route to Fuchsia....against who?
    “Azumarill! Hydro Pump!” Krystal ordered. Azumarill’s blast of high-pressured, sparkling water soon doused the fireball, and she then followed up by racing at Combusken and slapping him across the face. Smeargle, however, used an agility to evade the pins and splashed paint over Cacnea’s face.

“Cacnea! Take down Smeargle with a mega punch!” The boy spat. Cacnea hopped over on his pointy ‘legs’ and smashed Smeargle in the face. Needles scattered across his creamy complexion, Smeargle spat in Cacnea’s eye.

-The two go hunting around the Safari Zone...do either of them catch anything, I wonder...
    “We need to get him out of here, quick!” Krystal said. She was stopped, however, when a Treecko ran forward and tried to tackle her. Counteracting, Bulbasaur ran and headbutted the gecko back. The last Treecko I saw stood on its hind legs, but this one crept along on all fours sneakily.

“Tree!” It hissed, leaping in the air. Bulbasaur leapt forward and smacked him across the head in mid-air, before body-slamming him into the ground.
    “Swablu! Gust!” Krystal cried. Swablu flapped her wings and conjured up a powerful gust, but as it picked up sand it soon became a threatening sandstorm that dragged Treecko in and whipped him away.

-and Tony has a tough time in his battle...but can things pull through with an evolution? Hmm....
    “Croconaw, headbutt!” I cried. Blastoise, after emerging and stretching after his long sleep, smashed Croconaw in the face with his paw. Bawling out, Croconaw leapt back and blasted a water gun, soaking Blastoise.

“Show him a REAL water gun!” Dave shouted. From Each cannon, Blastoise forced a large thick jet of water. Golduck and Wartortle were each smashed in the face, falling back and collapsing. Golduck looked rather dizzy already, but he managed to get up. He lifted a thin finger and held it at Blastoise as his head gem glowed brightly.

See all on Friday, the 27th of June....

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Banned

Hey,Shiny
    Considering this fic will possibly end before i can reply again I'd just like to say that the rest of the chapters will be great.I reckon Krystal will catch a Bagon or Treecko for her final catch.
    And a question for Swablu:
    How did your oringal trainer treat you,better or worse than Krystal and do you like the rest of the team ?

And a question for Pidgeot:
    How does it feel evolving twice ?

And a question for Azumarril:
    How do feel now that Kecleon doesn't really want to do anything with you ?

And finally a question for Bulbasaur:
    How are you going to feel evolving ?

Banned

Yes, I am that old. That was fantastic, Chris finally has his dream pokemon.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll reply to all your posts when we get some more, guys. However, I'm testing these little banner sig things I'm making. They're off FRTC Gym Leaders, I've done Phil and Christy, making their sprite AND one Pokemon. Let's see if you like Christy's...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Banned

That's neat! That's certainly impressive. Sprites are fun to make. I still have the four I made for my fic, but couldn't use because the thread that I posted them in was deleted. I was gonna use them for posting team status, like when a poke is caught or evolves, I update it, posting the sprite and all pokes that character has.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default THE EPILOGUE HAS LANDED! THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how, you ask? I was connecting to the wrong Internet server ^^ Turns out the Internet was working all along.....heh, anybody can make that mist - *gets pelted with fruit* gaaah!

Oakbark's trip down memory lane made me decide to write my own......

-Chapter the first -- Lugia Master 2K1-

As I was known. Lugia Master 2K1, the newbie. I hadn't managed to work sigs yet, I just wrote beneath a load of ------------, tried making it the same but it always varied. I began a great fic...Chris' Quest. I had it all set out. 10 gyms. Islands. ME. Alas, after about Chapter four (all neatl;y written in reply boxes) I was critiscised so much I abandoned it.

Then, I worked on a fic...the kid got a Cleffa, he caught a Totodile, he caught a Wooper and then....BAM, stamped with the word NEWBIE.

TPM soon went down. Alas. I went to Serebii and, after he was revealled, called myself Kecleon. I grew popular and unearthed Chris' Quest, with a new name, more description and ECETERA!

Chapter the second -- Another Forum Down-

After Chapter 34, Barking Up The Wrong Treecko was about to posted, the whole of Serebii had gone down. NOOO! So then, using common sense, I went to the EzBoard but, finding them hard and confusing, went to Pokemon Crater's chat as....Shinymarill.

I was an OP there, like the equiv of a mod, but only because my friend gave me VOP (semi-modship). a guy called Brock found out, and made me do a strange test on stuf, like how hash//12:** meant either to acess an invalid source of operation or not. I got 0/10, and was now a guest again. Meh. I heard from a friend TPM was a proper forum, so I returned and posted FRTC.

It wasn't really favoured, and I can see why. TPM has a variety of fics, and Serebii has mainly Trainer ones, anmd they're mostly (exceptions are there) kinda pants. FRTC continued and it went down very well. When it ended, I decided to give Chris and Krystal one last adventure. The Indigo Road would arise.

Chapter the third - The Indigo Road and Monica's Army

*realises he's blabbering* Ok, lets hurry this. I did the Indigo Road, pulling away from Trainerishness with relationships (Ch5 - The Kiss was very good ^^) the Saffron City Bomb, Granbull's Death and, at the very end, Sandra's Interrogation. It felt good doing something less Pokemon-centered.

After a while, and once Monica was introduced more, I realised I had to incorporate her into something. A Golden-Sun-style fiction came to mind, with a new world for adepts and magic-folk.

It ended tradgically, with my chapters being destroyed. To this day, I have thought of three other fanfics with the army, including one where Nat was kidnapped by a rather sinister Swordsman, taking her to Palea, another continent. There, Monica and Serena met Ray, a rather snappy, irritatable Storm Sage. Victor became ressurected and, with Phoenix and Sid, journied to save Nat and reunite with Monica.

Another idea was that Altonia and Palea began a large war. Monica had decided to side with Altonia, but let Ray down when he heard. She didn't know where to turn and ended up trying to stop it by herself.

The last was that the army reformed, with James, Alice's brother, and Sid, who seemed to be more human now he had realised he was left behind by Mortimer. The army were visited by a sage named Alkazaar, who came to tell them his land, in the near future, had been destroyed. He took them to a year ago, and together they fought to try and calm the elements, which had sinewed out of control and taken over. As they fought, they were aided by Mortimer, Lee, Afee, Boko and Reef, as well as Ouranos. They all wanted to save this land, as it would soon endanger the whole world. Now united as one, although each group resented the other, the large group helped save the world....again.

If I had the time...if my friends liked Pokemon and I didn't have to disguise this...then I'd do it. GO ME! But alas....

Chapter the Last - Where we stand today

And then I wrote FSTT. Basically, an insight to what any of our lives may hold. A look into how backstabbing our society is. The socitey we have to change for ourselves after it scars us, and believe me, i'll change it. I have big dreams and, as bigheaded as it sounds, I'm told I have tremendous talent on stage. I was in the National Youth Theatre in London, I passed my audition there at 14, and those in the UK might realise how impressive that is. I'm going to make a name for myself. Chris Wilson - sorry, Wilson isnt my surname. I never reveal my real name online. But Chris SOMEONE will be famous, I'll show myself to you soon....Ok?

You guys mean everything to me, well everything online. You guys who watch so keenly to see my work...I owe this to you.

Thankyou.

And now...The Epilogue! *sniff*

Epilogue
    By Brit Chris

Chris

Here we are. Single. How ironic. My mind flashed to Krystal, who was probably snogging Adam. I sighed heavily; no matter what the situation, Krystal always pulled out of them better than me. I took my Pokeballs and headed to the battle park to TRY and get back on track. I used Pidgeot, Umbreon and Scyther. Pidgeot took down my opponents Claydol with difficulty, but survived the first round. He was, regrettably, taken to the cleaners by the trainers Ampharos. I sent Umbreon out. Umbreon delivered some clean attacks, including a brilliant take down, and managed to use a Full Moon (Umbreon absorbs lots of moonlight and streaks into the opponent) to sent Ampharos down.....or so I thought! Ampharos struck back with a thunderpunch/fire punch combo and took my Pokemon down. Scyther was next, and with a dynamic swords dance, he upped his power and took Ampharos down. The trainer sent out a Venomoth, and after a pretty hard fight, Venomoth was defeated by Scyther's skull bash.

Whitney hadn't rung me, although Jane got my number. She texted me a lot. I never texted back. I went to my Rehabillitation classes, mixing very well with a little boy called Bjarni. He had a Furret, which he painted pink with some kind of toxic paint, giving it lung cancer of sorts. It just stood there silently. Anyway, I mixed with....sorry, what did I say his name was? Ug. I mixed with him to really just avoid Jane, who was being targetted by a fat slob with a grizzly beard.

Rehab had passed very quickly and eisily. I continued college, I passed English Literature and Art, getting a B and an A* in those respected subjects. Eventually, I went to university and studied English Language, and from there I began working in a Newspaper Editory.

Now? Now I'm 32. I work as a Journalist for 'The Kanto Times', and me and my family have moved to Cerulean City. Before you ask, I didn't marry Krystal, that's a bit cliche and expected, isn't it? No, I married Ruth, a girl I met at Uni who was studying Drama. She does a lot of acting now; you may have noticed her as a soldier in Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King. She was...seventh back, third left. Can't miss her. We have two sons, Thomas, who is 6, and Dylan, who is 4. I've never been happier.

Tim and Suzie both went their seperate ways. They both live in Pontarico, STILL. Suzie is married, with a little girl called Bethany. She's 8. Tim's single, although he calls prostitutes on many occaisions when he feels lonely. Brett, after having to battle Lewis three more times, the fat chubby little pudding having used his SECRET WEAPON - a new-born Beautifly, to try and defeat Brett's Armaldo. Lewis had a Silcoon for a long time, and thought it would hatch into a Pokemon. When it 'hatched' into Beautifly, he was convinced he had a miracle. He currently writes a fanfic, which has no replies, I see...

I visit The Pokemasters, under a new name, of course. Nobody from my childhood recognises me. (Editors note: FRTC Chris, not me! I am actually leaving...). I see many fanfics, many Anime Episode Guides (although now, in 2021, the group is Misty, Tracey, Casey and Robert, the guy from the Misty Special with Pellipper and Delcatty. Robert sucks as a dub name...) and most my readers from old stories are moderators. I look back, and the little stories I wrote on the internet were laughable. I remember, touching as it was, someone suggested I published one of them...

Thinking back, I remember all the things I did with Krystal. The day I finally let my feelings take over my senses, we simply faded away on that drizzly afternoon on Fuchsia Pier. She saw me as an intimidating figure once I told her my feelings, someone who may, at one point, pressure her for a kiss or something much worse. She doesn't understand...I don't think. Then again, what fool would I be if, per chance, I had locked away my emotions? I'd have regretted it for the rest of my life; at least this way, I know where we stand, which is, at the moment, as far away from each other as possible.

I got an e-mail from Tony - he's in LA! Entered a water Pokemon championship, and came second. He's still living there, and asked if Ruth and I would ever like to visit. He was a genuinely nice guy, was Tony. He never mentioned his marital status. I wonder if he's got a girlfriend? Maybe Misty, that redhead from Cerulean. So, as the last you'll hear from me, goodbye everybody. I hope you've enjoyed reading about my life and where it's lead me. Maybe someday you'll see me again...maybe someday I'll come back...

Krystal

I travelled back to Dragon Rock. Took Shellgon, Kingdra, Charizard and Gyarados. I gave the other members of my once unstoppable team to Mum to look after while I was away, and for some simple company. Adam and me bid farewell to each other, until after two more years (two years of writing, texting, ringing and emailing Adam!) I graduated as an honourary member of the Elite Squadron, which consisted of 16 qualified trainers. Each was of a certain type, except Normal, of course. It was so great representing a TYPE of Pokemon, and it gave you such power and authority...

...And I'm still in the Squad, from 18 to 32, a total of 14 years I've spent here. Shellgon finally evolved into Salmenace, and my team had a very powerful reputation. We were then told we had to have 6 Pokemon each, even thought 8 was the maximum an 8 on 8 battle seemed very long. I took Ampharos and Steelix onto my team once again, and as a 6-some (7, including me) we still battle as well as we can.

Kimi is engaged to Brock, and they both live in Pewter City, with Brock's family. It reminded me of the museum, and the snooty lady behind the counter. Ash went back home and was given a role in 'Coronation Street' - he sucks in it. Brittish Soaps have no room for a cliche, cardboard cut-out character.

Adam and I are married, and currently live in the UK. In a little town called Brampton, North England. We have a little girl, 7, called Fiona. She has sky-blue hair, unlike my aquamarine and Adam's jet black, with Adam's hazel eyes. She's slim - I think she could be a model. In three years time, three short, sweet years, my little darling will have her very own License and can, if she wishes, capture her very own Pokemon. This is what life is all about.

I still think about Chris. He visits me in dreams, dreams of new leagues and new lands we visit with Tony. I had, after so many years, realised that I do have a soft spot for him. He's a very sweet guy, much funnier than Adam but...but he feels like more of a friend, while Adam is a partner to me. Would things be different if I had dated Chris? Yes. Would it be different if I had not gone to Dragon Rock with Lance and continued to Seafoam Village with Chris? Yes. Would I perhaps be slightly happier knowing that, through this course of action, I would have not had to see Dane in Vermillion? Yes. Would I regret saying 'no' for the rest of my life? Yes.

A Philosopher once said that, in order to be happy in life you need three things -
    1) An unbreakable relationship
    2) A steady job
    3) To be able to make a difference

I've met the criteria...and I'm still not happy. Fiona and Adam mean everything to me; they are my life now. While I love them to peices, I can tell there's an empty space in my heart for Chris...and there always will be.

December 31st, 2003

"Good evening, I'm Michael Beurke and this is the news at ten" Came the man's voice. "Here are todays headlines"

Bong.

"Local Teenager found in Church explosion"

Bong.

"Haruka Family try sueing McDonalds"

Bong.

"And Pontarico Gym moves"

The veiw changed back to the newsreader as he sat at his desk.

"Good evening. Local teenager Jane Goodway is in the Emergancy Ward tonight after a horrific explosion in the abandoned St. Martin's Church on the Industrial Estate. Eileen Park has the full story"

A woman stood outside a wrecked, demolished church building. She wore a fleece, a scarf and a wooly hat, which neatly concealed her fluffy blonde hair.

"Thankyou Michael" She said. "I'm standing here where, roughly 6 hours ago, a loud explosion was heard just by the side of St. Martin's Church. As you can see behind me, the left side is completely and utterly destroyed, while the right side seems stable. Sources point to Jane actually living here, as she ran away from home three weeks ago. I'm here with Mary, Jane's mother, and Carl, Mary's partner. Mary, how does this make you feel?"

"I feel awful" She replied shakily. "Who would have tried hurting my little girl? My baby?"

"And Carl" The reporter began. "How do you feel?"

"I can't put it into words" Carl began. "Jane ran away from home because she hated me, and I feel that if I had just left and stopped seeing Mary, this may never have happened"

"Now then, Jane's condition has been upgraded to stable, but until the poor girl is finally sent home, we can only wonder at what really happened. Eileen Park, ITV news, Pontarico"

"Thankyou Eileen" Beurke said. "Chris Haruka, a local boy who placed fourth in the Paragon Island Tournament, is trying to sue McDonalds after a false contract was signed"

"That's right, Michael" Chris said.

"You're not supposed to be on set yet!" Michael roared. He cleared his throat. "Erm...but...yes, so Chris, can you erm...explain it for us?"

"I was visited by RONALD MCDONALD HIMSELF, and we talked about a deal we were going to make where he gave me 500 in exchange for -

"500 what?" Michael asked keenly.

"Well, he didn't specify" Chris replied nervously. "I presumed MONEY, but he sent me THESE -

Chris slapped 500 vouchers for McDonalds food.

"I see" Michael mumbled, staring at the screen in confusion. "You are sueing them for -

"NOT.BEING.SPECIFIC.ABOUT.THEIR.500!" Chris cried hotly.

"Erm, get him out of here" Michael mumbled. Two guards appeared and dragged Chris off.

"HEY!" He shouted. "YOU'RE ONLY PROLONGING THE INEVI-....erm, what's that word that means like 'unavoidable'?"

The guard didn't reply.

"DAMN YOU, MICHAEL BEURKE!" Chris screamed.

"Anyway" Michael continued. "The Pontarico Gym has now been relocated after Brett Haruka, local Gym Leader and brother to that EGGNOG of a guest I was just talking to, claimed that the people around here are weak"

The screen showed Brett at a press conference.

"I am now packing my bags and my Gym and moving for a third time" Brett declared. "I am heading to the Steel Valley, near Lavaridge Town and Mount Chimney, because I feel that there are very few people around here with enough skill and enough power and expirience to beat me. I have been challanged, FOUR TIMES, by Lewis Adams, a profoundly lost boy who used a BEAUTIFLY against my SKARMORY! He constantly loses to me and COMES back as if he thinks he can beat me using different TACTICS!"

"Paul Scott, Saffron times" A monkey-faced man cried. "Are you hiring any apprentices?"

"Yes, yes I am" Brett said firmly. "The two best matches I have had this year from challangers were by two eighteen-year old lads who have very strong Pokemon and good attitudes towards their training. Mathew Gentry and Andrew Gibson"

Two rather tall lads walked onto the podium with Brett. Mathew was slightly stockier; he had jet black hair, styled with what was presumably was. He wore a zip-up sweater with a neck. Andrew, slightly lankier than Mathew, had green eyes and his hair was hidden by a dog-eared hat. He had a camel-skin jacket on over a red t-shirt. Mathew was accompanied by a Girafarig, and Andrew had a Victreebel by his side.

"These two are my apprentices" Brett said.

"Meowth, talking Pokemon times" A Meowth chirped up. "Is it tru that your bruvver, Cwis Hawuka, wos sent to reehabilitation beycoz of drug abuse?"

"This interveiw is over!' Brett snapped, as the crowd murmured. The three walked off with their Pokemon.

"And our last story" Michael said calmly. "Regular Joe Writer Chris Wilson is leaving The Pokemasters Forums today, after 3 years at the loveable website. Chris says he has exams coming up, a future he needs to focus on, and hates keeping his love of Pokemon secret. He intends on squashing it out his system by just leaving the forum, although we here at ITV news think the pressure will surely make him explode. Chris does tell us, however, that 'without TPM, I'll be so bored in the evenings. AND there's lots of fanfics I can't read anymore'. Well Chris, from all of us here in the Pokemon World, goodbye. That's the news for tonight, I was Mathew Beurke. Goodnight"

THIS IS MY LAST NIGHT ON TPM! GOODBYE EVERYBODY! LIVE LIFE TO THE MAX, you only get one! I hope you all have a rich, full life and enjoy every second of it! Remember M, Remember E, put it together and REMEMBER ME!!!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*