Thread: TPML Safari Zone

Hybrid View

Layout Madman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: TPML Safari Zone

Could anyone tell me if it's possible to go after Rayquaza at the moment? I'm not really sure with all the posts anymore.. I mean, Groudon was caught, and Kyogre soon will be, so is it possible for me to go after Rayquaza as of now? CALLIN DIPS ON THAT THING. x)
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

Default Re: TPML Safari Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Could anyone tell me if it's possible to go after Rayquaza at the moment? I'm not really sure with all the posts anymore.. I mean, Groudon was caught, and Kyogre soon will be, so is it possible for me to go after Rayquaza as of now? CALLIN DIPS ON THAT THING. x)
    Despite the changes to the Safari zone, some legendary pokemon still have requirements to unlock. Rayquaza is one such pokemon.

It is up to the trainers to figure out how to unlock them. Some are pretty obvious - Catch all 3 Regi's, and bring them before Regigigas; Tame the three dogs and take them before Ho-oh.

For arguments sake, several of the pokemon with unlock requirements (ones that you sill have to meet) are:

* Ho-oh
    * Lugia
    * Regigigas
    * Rayquaza

This list may change in the future.

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.