Thread: Cheer Pressure!

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Cheer Pressure!

Meh. Boring, default episode. They really like bringing back these Advance characters, don't they?

But there was something out of this episode that I found quite awesome:
    JAMES WAS A CHEERLEADER!

Hear that? That's the sound of Rocketshipping passing away.

Oh, and Torkoal had a hilariously sad voice, we're in for a treat pretty soon I believe.
    Hey guys.

Default Cheer Pressure!

...how does James being a cheerleader kill Rocketshipping? Seriously now, what's the connection?

Something I don't get about this ep--they let Sheridan get away! WHY?! If TR had pulled the same scam, Ash would have beat the living crap out of them, but nooooo, Sheridan gets away with everyone's money!

Chairman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Default Cheer Pressure!

Don't worry,the drummers probably called Officer Jenny on her cell phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorak
    Ever wonder what it'd be like if a person who could barely speak English were to rom-hack one of the Pokemon games, replace the characters, plot, and Pokemon with ones of his own creation, while at the same time making a terrible mockery of the English language as a whole?

Of course not. Because that'd suck really, really hard. Unfortunately, even though you didn't think about it, this guy did.

TPM's Statistician Honorary ModeratorMaster Trainer
    Master Trainer
    (Donator)

Default Cheer Pressure!

Very intresting epsode Plusle and minun were cute
    the guy was a cheater
    homeofmew
    (homeofmew#1337)

Banned

Default Cheer Pressure!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani
    Something I don't get about this ep--they let Sheridan get away! WHY?! If TR had pulled the same scam, Ash would have beat the living crap out of them, but nooooo, Sheridan gets away with everyone's money!
    He ran away too fast for anyone to stop, not to mention Pikachu was too tired to attack him, TR got in the way, and no one else had a Pokemon that could stop him. But maybe he didn't have much of the money with him when he ran.

Still, one does hope he got caught and beaten with drum sticks. 8)

Default Cheer Pressure!

Eh, since the other members of the drum corps didn't seem aware that they were part of a scam, one of them could have chased after him.