Thread: Pokemon Ranger help

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Question Pokemon Ranger help

Dose anyone have any tips that well help me catch that damn Murkrow and it's four lackeys which are Spinrak? thanks in advance.

~Charles Legend
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 6th October 2008 at 02:27 PM.
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Ranger help

Whoa, came out of nowhere Chris x_x Alriiight. Let me pull out Ranger so I can remember this part.

...I don't remember having to fight the Spinarak at the same time as the Murkrow, Chris?

Lemme ask you this, did you find Swellow/Phanphy yet?

Side note: If I call you Chris one more time Charles, punch me.
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 12th October 2008 at 01:38 PM.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Ranger help

Quote Originally Posted by DarkestLight View Post
    Whoa, came out of nowhere Chris x_x Alriiight. Let me pull out Ranger so I can remember this part.

...I don't remember having to fight the Spinarak at the same time as the Murkrow, Chris?

Lemme ask you this, did you find Swellow/Phanphy yet?

Side note: If I call you Chris one more time Charles, punch me.
    Well yeah I guess it was, ok here what I forgot to tell you I'm at rank 10 in the Lyra Forest, and on the mission were you have to guide Gordor out of the forest and yes I have found them.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates