Thread: Real Photos Of Pokémon

Default Real Photos Of Pokémon

In this thread can you send me a real photos of pokémon! Real, not in backround, just real photos of pokémon! You can paint everything, but I just wan´t real photos! Here is a Miltank for exemple, but you can set your own real photo of pokémon if you witch! All pokémon types are welcome, but just real photos!

Here´s Miltank!

[attachment deleted by admin]
    The only reason why I'm here now is to get my full name off this website. I might not be listed in the Icelandic phone book now, but since I'm a grown-man it will happen. And people could use that information to find out where I live. And I'm not willing to risk that.

As soon as my full name is no longer public, I will leave again, and no, I don't plan on coming back after that. YouTube is the best community anyway.

Here´s Fearow!

The only reason why I'm here now is to get my full name off this website. I might not be listed in the Icelandic phone book now, but since I'm a grown-man it will happen. And people could use that information to find out where I live. And I'm not willing to risk that.

As soon as my full name is no longer public, I will leave again, and no, I don't plan on coming back after that. YouTube is the best community anyway.

And I won´t forget Noctowl

thats not fanart.. chances are this topics gona be closed REAL quickly.. All i can do is try to prolong its life..

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Gosh dang, what are you thinking? Kari is right, this is not Fan Art. Remember that PM I sent you? This is an example of the stuff I'm talking about. Repeated posting one after another is not allowed and simple pictures of every day animals are not art. Please don't post another thread like this again, okay?
    Visit my Adopted Pokemon here!