Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The moon made of Cheese: Charles Legend VS BTPoke Ref DL

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Wink The moon made of Cheese: Charles Legend VS BTPoke Ref DL

Well you did bring up the subject and and I have yet to test out one of my old arenas....

6 on 6 basics only please

DQ none

I send you attack

Arena: The Cheese Planetoid

A Planetoid the size of a small moon/comet which is made up entirely of many types of Cheese, for the most part its Crust made up of hard Cheese, the Planetoid can be melted in to a molten state, if that happens a bunch of Voltorb and Electrode well surface and use Explosion blasting apart the Planetoid and littering the Field below with hot gooey cheese and fainted Pokemon….

Also note that the Voltorb and Electrode are using Magnet Rise which is why the Cheese ball is floating in the air.

Go Lucifer my male Cleffa with Friend Guard!

~Charles Legend
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 2nd September 2012 at 10:22 PM.
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: I Challange BTPoke on The Moon is made of Cheese!

As much as I would LOVE to battle you on this arena, I'm currently full on battles. I'm not sure when any of them are going to end, so you might be waiting a while, if that's ok?

If you figured I had a spot open because of my Vs. Seeker, don't trust it. I (most of the time) forget to update my battle slots, and it should be updated now.

Creative way to challenge me, though. I'll try to get one of my battles done as soon as possible.
    Last edited by BTPoke; 23rd August 2012 at 03:21 PM.

Elite Trainer

Yay! Battle with Wolfsong's over!

"So, you have a cleffa. I guess that makes you think you rule this moon. I hail from the land of cheese, and this is my territory you're intruding upon!
    To reflect the darkness of the dark side of the moon, I release my first pokemon! Go, my shadow siren... BELDAM!"

BTPoke, the young trainer of the land of cheese, throws out a pokeball onto the cheesy landscape. The pokeball lights up, and releases BTPoke's first pokemon:

Beldam, his female Sableye with Prankster ability.

"Beldam, servant of darkness, start things out with a Mega Punch, Faint attack, and Dynamic Punch.
    Magic coat any status effects, and snatch any Self-Targeted moves."

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

This battle was made a week ago. Insane.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Elite Trainer

What's insane is the typo in the title of this match that I only noticed 5 minutes ago

Veteran Trainer

But there's two?

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Elite Trainer

idk, I only saw one typo

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: The moon made of Cheese: Charles Legend VS BTPoke Ref DL

What Typos? Anyways Lucifer use Rest next use Nightmare then Toxic!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

A Planetoid the size of a small moon/comet which is made up entirely of many types of Cheese, for the most part its Crust made up of hard Cheese, the Planetoid can be melted in to a molten state, if that happens a bunch of Voltorb and Electrode well surface and use Explosion blasting apart the Planetoid and littering the Field below with hot gooey cheese and fainted Pokemon….

Also note that the Voltorb and Electrode are using Magnet Rise which is why the Cheese ball is floating in the air.

===Battlers===

===Round 1===

And now I'm up on a planetoid that's made of cheese. LOL and BT's with me. We already know who would think this us, so I'm just gonna hang back and ref. BT scowls and releases Beldam once more, as Charles reveals himself and shouts his terms.

In a swift fashion, out flips a tiny Pokemon with a narcolepsy wish. Lucifer cunningly starts to fall asleep, but Beldam tries to snatch it away. Bad move. The ghost falls asleep with no other benefit, as Lucifer laughs.

Be: -3E Slp ~~ Lu: -20E

Seeing this as not a waste at all, Lucifer starts by giving Beldam a nasty shock. Using evil waves, he gives Bedlam a nasty dream of being trapped upon the rear end of a Hippopotas...FOREVER. Not the best way to spend eternity.

Be: -12H ~~ Lu: -6E

Bedlam groaned, unable to truly wake up from such a crushing nightmare. Lucifer grinned some more and then headed over to the sleeping target With one nasty cough, he spat a loogie right on Beldam's face. No good, no good at all.

Be: Zz Txc ~~ Lu: -2E

Beldam snored, sucking some poison right in. (-3)

===End Stats===

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Wait, didn't you say in some other battle that Rest can't be snatched? In the move list, even, it doesn't say rest can be snatched.

Veteran Trainer

>.> ?
    Don't recall stating this. As for the Movelist...hrm. Thought I got that in there.

Lemme do a recon and then I'll edit if necessary

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

If I recall (this is just from memory, so don't take my word for it),
    either you or Grey said that Rest can't be snatched because rest also has a negative effect to counter-balance the good effect.

Veteran Trainer

You might be right, this sounds familiar...

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Actually I just tested it Snatch can indeed snatch both effects of rest,. besides the game canon trups the Animé day of the week.

besides whos the guy who told there ghost troll to snatch any Self-Targeted moves, then rant about it? -_-

Lucifer use Fire Bast three times, sub Sleep Talk... -_-

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Elite Trainer

I hardly call 2-5 sentences a rant, Charles. If anything, it was a speculation xD
    Alright then, Don't worry about the rest thing, DL, I'll roll with this. It's a 6v6, anyway. I have plenty of time to come out on top later >:3

There really aren't that many ghost type moves in existence, so I shouldn't have a problem with using Sleep Talk x3

If you wake up, then do Toxic ~ DynamicPunch ~ Attract
    Last edited by BTPoke; 4th September 2012 at 07:14 AM.

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 2===

The little goblinghost snoozes away, and BT seems quite confident in his little competitor. Even as Lucifer spits all over his hide. Truly, he spit hot fire! That blast was like 50 times bugger than Lucifer, its ridiculous!

And yet, soundly she slept. Like a glove. Speaking of glove, Beldam seems to tear them off and Furiously Swipe at Lucifer's face. Nasty nasty! (-2)

Be: -4E/-14H ~~ Lu: -10E/-7H

The aloof slasher finally stops when a second Fire Blast alights her hide, and those eyes spring open! For truth! With no time to waste, the burning ghost whips around and throws a haymaker over toward Lucifer. But you don't punch the devil! Thats just silly. Her throw goes wild! (-2)

Be: -6E/-13H ~~ Lu: -10E

Before Lucifer can get off a third Fire Blast off, Beldam gets her act together and tries to look awfully seductive. But- a,mist being smoldering and covered in scorch marks, it just wasn't working for Lucifer. A third scorching left the ghost reeling in pain.

Be: -3E/-13H ~~ Lu: -10E

===End Stats===

BT

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Ugh. Not being so lucky, am I? T_T

Recover ~ Mega Kick ~ Dynamic Punch

Again, magic coat any status inflictions, and Snatch self-targeting moves OTHER than rest.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[Lucifer use Sunny Day then Fire Blast twice!

oh and actually BTPoke thank you for sending out a Sableye like they say third times the charm... wish Rawk Hawk was not as hard to beat... -_-

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Did not forget. Will post in an hour.

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 3===

Beldam really needs a hope and a prayer. And that's what it does, gets on its knees and begins to shiver and shake and just try to recover. Seems even ghosts pray. Hell, even the Sun came out and make the goblin feel just a little bit of hope.

But ol' Lucifer. I see him smiling over there. (-3)

Be: -15E/+20H ~~ Lu: -4E
    Sun: 2 rounds

Man. that's alot of light. Those jewels for eyes Beldam has don't seem to respond well to all of it. He squints a bit, and darts forward, able to finally get an attack off as Lucifer seems to be coughing something serious.

It IS serious, because that little moonstar SIPS OUT FIRE LADEN LOOGIES! RUUUNN..Awww too late. Beldam is caught in the midst of it all and squirms bloody murder to get put out of his misery.(-3)

Be: -7E/-16H ~~ Lu: -10E/-11H

Healing just wasn't Beldam's best choice, becasue the sun only helped to make the fire burn hotter. This second unleashing of the firestorm only served to hinder Beldam with a burn. But this must have increased his focus, because Lucifer felt the rage of a thousand suns. Fiery first of force flew directly into his face and left him loopy. (-3,-3)

Be: -5E/-16H ~~ Lu: -10E/-10H Cfn

Lucifer stumbled about, while Beldam winced. It hurt all over.

===End Stats===

Sun: 1 RD
    Charles

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

1 question. For you, does burn damage each turn, or round?

Veteran Trainer

Round. 3 dmg per round, it just matters when you get burned. If you get burned in round 1, you see -1 each action. If burned at the end, it shows up at -3

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Lucifer use fire blast three!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Elite Trainer

Hmm... It seems we are in a bit of a pickle, my faithful servant.

That calls for desperate measures.

Rain Dance ~ Pain Split ~ Water Pulse

I'm taking a huge chance with you, Beldam. Please don't let me down.

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 4===

Beldam huffs and puffs and tries to gather the strength to perform a Dance of dire straits. She bounds left and right, aching as hier body deals with the poison and the burn now searing him. (-4, -1). Not to mention the little plant now fitting to fire yet ANOTHER Fiery blast of hell at him. Why oh Why couldn't his master just say dodge the damn Fire Blast!

No such luck. The little starish shaped Pokemon fired it off and manged to tag Beldam with it.

Be: -4E/-12H ~~ Lu: -10E

Lucifer still looked dazed, even as the sun started to fade, and the storm clouds began to cover the arena. Beldam's dance did work after all.

(Rain: 3 rds)

===End Stats===

Rain 3 rds
    BT Release and attack

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

yikes. I'm not making very good decisions xD
    I'm sure that will change later, though.
    I'm going to send in "Whoops," my female Spinda.

Fake Out ~ Dizzy Punch ~ Focus Punch

If they manage to use a move during your Focus Punch turn, use DynamicPunch.
    And you're a spinda, for crying out loud! Do your thing and teeter-dodge attacks, while you're at it!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Lucifer Water Pulse three times!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 5===

The rain starts to pour, giving the cheese planetoid a new consistency. No longer was it soft yet sturdy. Now, the ground had become covered with a slick oil based compound, making for a very slippery slope.

No problem for Whoops, who was already sliding along with ease. She skated along on this oil slick and started to head for the starshaped fighter, but the little devil began to bang itself against the ground. Whoops opted to just let the creature have its way.

Wh: :/ ~~ Lu: -5H

Whoops didn't let the creature get away with no strike a second time, no. She sun around repeatedly, catching Lucifer's attention. The confusion that seemed to have a stranglehold on Lucifer last action faded away almost instantly, and it reared back to fire off a nice shot of water, but a fist found her mouth first.

Lucifer fell back, and rolled/skidded along on the oil slick, her water Pulse a victim of a newfound bout of confusion.

Wh: -5E ~~ Lu: -5E/-7H Cfn

Whoops clapped, and then settled into her cheezy role. hey swirly eyes were peeled as she watched Lucifer stand up, only to fall again. That confusion was a real killer. But Lucifer seemed to be fighting its effects. At least, that what it seemed like, until the moonmon jumped in place and began to make fun of Whoops's eyes!

That..really doesn't work when your opponent is focused, man! But, Whoops had a bit of a weakeninf, since her mond was now encombered with lazy thoughts. She managed her attack off, but it was not as powerful as she would had hoped.

Wh: -11E -2 Atk/Cfn ~~ Lu: -3E/-16H

===End Stats===

Rain: 2 rds
    Charles-1 action

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

I'm a bit confused with that last turn. How'd I lose 2 atk?

Veteran Trainer

Your Spinda has Contrary

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

but no move that increases stats was used.

BTPoke is confused!

It hurt itself in confusion! xD

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Lucifer use splash!

~Charles legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

x_X Lucifer was confused and used Swagger...omg LOL

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Ok, let's see here. What am I going to do about this?

Eh. i'll switch out. Whoops, return!

Now what pokemon am i going to choose to go up against this little monster?
    Oh, I know! Go, Venus! (Male Bellsprout W/ Gluttony).
    And I just now realize how awesome her ability probably is here.

Alright, Venus, use Power Whip, then Sleep Powder, then rest for a turn.
    Last edited by BTPoke; 16th September 2012 at 04:52 PM.

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 6===

Lucifer was out of fire. How funny is THAT to say. Anyway, with the star demon down and out for the moment, BT feels its time to change things up. Swiftly, he recalls his Spinda and releases a Bellsprout instead.

The thing stalked creature walks over to the resting Lucifer and pats its confused head.

Ve: ~~ Lu: @_@

That pat suddenly became a taut whip and Venus unleashed the whole force of it down on Lucifer's head. Lucifer instantly gained clarity, but still she sat there and waited.

Wh: -9E ~~ Lu: -16H

Lucifer tried to attack next, but splashing on cheese is silly. Especially when you feel so sleepy. Sleepy. Damn, Venus is lathering the powder on her. She's out before even trying to Splash. fully.

Wh: -3E ~~ Lu: SLP

===End Stats===

Rain: 1 rd

BT

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

power whip twice should finish him off, but just to be safe...

Spam power whip, but if he switches out, use sleep powder, then continue with the power whips.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Lucifer use Sleep Talk three times... -_-

Darkest is losing his edge...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Elite Trainer

Yeah, maybe I'm losing what little bit of edge I ever had... 'cause I ain't doin' so well xD

Veteran Trainer

Says the guy who uses a cleffa to exhaustion and expects an attack to go off before a fully new Bellsprout :/ sides, I dun ref everyday cause I can't right now

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by DarkestLight View Post
    Says the guy who uses a Cleffa to exhaustion and expects an attack to go off before a fully new Bellsprout :/ sides, I dun ref everyday cause I can't right now.
    Err no Darkest one I was talking about the fact that you said Lucifer used Swagger when I gave no such orders.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile