Thread: The moon made of Cheese: Charles Legend VS BTPoke Ref DL

Hybrid View

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: The moon made of Cheese: Charles Legend VS BTPoke Ref DL

Lucifer Water Pulse three times!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: The moon made of Cheese: Charles Legend VS BTPoke Ref DL

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

6 on 6 basics only please

DQ none

I send you attack

Arena: The Cheese Planetoid

A Planetoid the size of a small moon/comet which is made up entirely of many types of Cheese, for the most part its Crust made up of hard Cheese, the Planetoid can be melted in to a molten state, if that happens a bunch of Voltorb and Electrode well surface and use Explosion blasting apart the Planetoid and littering the Field below with hot gooey cheese and fainted Pokemon….

Also note that the Voltorb and Electrode are using Magnet Rise which is why the Cheese ball is floating in the air.

===Battlers===

===Round 5===

The rain starts to pour, giving the cheese planetoid a new consistency. No longer was it soft yet sturdy. Now, the ground had become covered with a slick oil based compound, making for a very slippery slope.

No problem for Whoops, who was already sliding along with ease. She skated along on this oil slick and started to head for the starshaped fighter, but the little devil began to bang itself against the ground. Whoops opted to just let the creature have its way.

Wh: :/ ~~ Lu: -5H

Whoops didn't let the creature get away with no strike a second time, no. She sun around repeatedly, catching Lucifer's attention. The confusion that seemed to have a stranglehold on Lucifer last action faded away almost instantly, and it reared back to fire off a nice shot of water, but a fist found her mouth first.

Lucifer fell back, and rolled/skidded along on the oil slick, her water Pulse a victim of a newfound bout of confusion.

Wh: -5E ~~ Lu: -5E/-7H Cfn

Whoops clapped, and then settled into her cheezy role. hey swirly eyes were peeled as she watched Lucifer stand up, only to fall again. That confusion was a real killer. But Lucifer seemed to be fighting its effects. At least, that what it seemed like, until the moonmon jumped in place and began to make fun of Whoops's eyes!

That..really doesn't work when your opponent is focused, man! But, Whoops had a bit of a weakeninf, since her mond was now encombered with lazy thoughts. She managed her attack off, but it was not as powerful as she would had hoped.

Wh: -11E -2 Atk/Cfn ~~ Lu: -3E/-16H

===End Stats===

Rain: 2 rds
    Charles-1 action

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.