Thread: (POSSILBE SPOILER)** misty might be in the 6th movie

Banned

Default (POSSILBE SPOILER)** misty might be in the 6th movie

it looks like misty has a carnival backround just like on the trailer but it might be from the show i havent seen many recent ones

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Sorry to burst your fun, but nothing to be excited about. Tracey appears in all the movies backgrounds as well. So Misty will just as well do the same ^_^

Ragnarok Online
    Server: iRO Loki

Sniper 9x/6x, Priest 8x/4x, Battle Priest 9x/50, Blacksmith 7x/3x, Wizard 7x/3x, Gunslinger 7x/4x, Bard 7x/4x.

You're never too old for Pokémon.

Proud Member Of The March 2000 Veterans Club

- Too Cool Scyther -

Banned

Um, I'm afriad this would probably go in Pokemon Anime. I'm most likely to be mistaken though.

Originally posted by Pokemaster Cody
    Um, I'm afriad this would probably go in Pokemon Anime. I'm most likely to be mistaken though.
    No, you're not mistaken, topics about the movies go to that forum. Henceforth...

*moves*

ANTIASH SUPERSTAR
    The 21st Century Manachu Boy

I'm not even angry; I'm being so sincere right now
    Even though you broke my heart and killed me
    And tore me to pieces and threw every piece into a fire
    As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!
    Now these points of data make a beautiful line
    And we're out of beta, we're releasing on time
    So I'm GLaD I got burned, think of all the things we learned for the people that are still alive!

Banned

yhats cool just to see misty agin

Banned

I thought it should go in the Shipping forum. I mean, everyone, well *almost* everyone, wants to see Misty again just to see what will happen with Ash.

Just incase you (Anime_fan) wanted to be cool and say it's a possible spoiler, you spoiled everything in the title. You should've say: "(POSSILBE SPOILER)** something about the 6th movie".

I'm not a mod, so what I'm going to say now is out of the question.

Banned

Originally posted by Too Cool Scyther
    Sorry to burst your fun, but nothing to be excited about. Tracey appears in all the movies backgrounds as well. So Misty will just as well do the same ^_^
    lol, that's true and so did brock in the second movie. So atleasts she makes a brief appearance.

Banned

Default *shudder*

i could care less bout whos in the 6th movie, im still trying to recover from the 3rd *shudder* man, is Entie possesed or wat?

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Re: *shudder*

Originally posted by Gary Warrior
    i could care less bout whos in the 6th movie, im still trying to recover from the 3rd *shudder* man, is Entie possesed or wat?

GW, please stay on topic. If you won't care less who's in the 6th movie, dont post in this topic, simple as that.

Anyways, I think that might actually be a possibility.... another source of evidence (well, minor evidence) is the Psyduck firework, along with the other main characters...

~Zak
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

Товарищ Красный Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Well....it will be good to see how she reacts to Haruka...unwarranted jealousy no doubt.
    THE MOST AWESOME GUY ON THE FORUMS!!

Winner of the 2009 Zing, the 2010 Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!, the 2011 Conventioneers, the 2012 Me loved ponies first, and the 2013 Cool Unown Awards

"Judge if you want. We are all going to die. I intend to deserve it." - A Softer World

Banned

Default Re: Re: *shudder*

To be honest, the background behind Misty is nothing more than the Pokémon Hoso's stage. So, that nothing has to do with the 6th movie.

Originally posted by Zak
    Anyways, I think that might actually be a possibility.... another source of evidence (well, minor evidence) is the Psyduck firework, along with the other main characters...
    Seems I'm not the only one who thought that way after seeing the Psyduck firework on that trailer.