Thread: And now, a taste of things to come...

Threaded View

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    A strange and magical frozen land of ice and beer called "Canada"

Default Re: And now, a taste of things to come...

December! The closing days of 2019 bring us ever closer to the dawn of 2020, and the beginning of the brand new legend.

Already, PADSX is shaping up to be one big ass story. Believe it or not, I do, in fact, plan these things out, and what I've got pencilled in for PADSX's chapters is mind blowing. My first estimate of PADS' total run was 64 chapters, which then ballooned into 72. PADSX's initial tally?

Well shit, I thought to myself, 95 is a pretty unsatisfying number, isn't it? So close to three digits, yet so far. Soooooo.... what the hell. Throw in some REAL crazy shit at the end and go for 100+.

PADS had its handful of half-assed chapters. PADSX will have none. It's going to be one long, confusing, and super, SUPER brutal plunge down the Scorbunny hole, and that's a promise.

Now, let's close out 2019 with a little more content. One thing I realized, when posting all the artwork of the new characters and Pokemon is i don't think I ever posted any artwork of Tom, our former hero. Hey, it's been 20 years, gimme a break, okay? So here's a little something I whipped up, hopefully Tom turned out to be at least somewhat close to what he appeared in your mind's eye.

Now with the big Christmas break upon us, I'll be able to bank more PADSX chapters, and release them in a steady, reliable schedule starting in April. More Xdex Pokemon? Wellllllll, maybe. I'm actually working three jobs right now, and this holiday week is the most free time I'll have for a very, very long time. Writing PADSX takes top priority, so you'll have to use your mind's eye again to imagine all the strange new Pokemon that PADSX will throw at you.

Just a little over three months remains! See you in the new year!
    Last edited by Evil Mewf0ur; 24th December 2019 at 06:40 PM.
    [img][/img]

Mewfour is a Canadian writer and longtime TPM veteran.
    Over his impressive 9-year ficcing career he has won 5
    Silver Pencils and 3 Golden Pen awards, and currently holds
    the record for most times won Most Evil Fanficcer (3)

He's also not above posting stuff about himself in the third person.