Thread: Squrtle eating apple in the tree! (Itīs not a SPAM)

Default Squrtle eating apple in the tree! (Itīs not a SPAM)

No itīs not SPAM likes
    [list=1][*]My first Donald Duck Comic (If Iīm SPAMming, Little_Pikachu please donīt bann me...) [*]Google letters[/list=1]

Isnīt that cool? Yeah, I know itīs too big! But donīt worry, you can edit my topic and make it smaller! This is wild Squrtle, he was hungry! And founded some tree and climbing up to the tree and founded one apple and ate it! He is doing it now! He isnīt hungry anymore! He loves the apple, yes he do!

P.s. to Lighting: Itīs not SPAM, true! Iīm stop doing SPAM, if itīs to big just make it smaller! Thanks!
    The only reason why I'm here now is to get my full name off this website. I might not be listed in the Icelandic phone book now, but since I'm a grown-man it will happen. And people could use that information to find out where I live. And I'm not willing to risk that.

As soon as my full name is no longer public, I will leave again, and no, I don't plan on coming back after that. YouTube is the best community anyway.

That looks more like a Golem...a baby Golem

Sorry, the color was wrong! And I canīt fix that problem because the picture is finnished!
    The only reason why I'm here now is to get my full name off this website. I might not be listed in the Icelandic phone book now, but since I'm a grown-man it will happen. And people could use that information to find out where I live. And I'm not willing to risk that.

As soon as my full name is no longer public, I will leave again, and no, I don't plan on coming back after that. YouTube is the best community anyway.

^_^ This isn't spam (though the picture is pretty huge x_X). Anyway, this doesn't look that bad. ^_^ It's better than what my brother can do. The colouring looks a little messy (the apple is purple.. aren't they usually red or green? ^^;) Other than the warped colours, Squirtle looks okay too. You're right.. he does look very happy to be eating that apple. ^_^ Keep practicing your art!

Bai,
    Lightning

Originally posted by Iveechan
    That looks more like a Golem...a baby Golem
    Oh, do he looks like Geoduge! He is Golemīs baby!

How old are you Real One Bjarni? 13? 14? Anyways, you have a lot of talent there. I bet you will be a very good artist when you grow up. Just give it your best effort and forget what people say. Thats a very good picture by the way, although it doeas look like a baby Golem.

Originally posted by pimuni
    How old are you Real One Bjarni? 13? 14? Anyways, you have a lot of talent there. I bet you will be a very good artist when you grow up. Just give it your best effort and forget what people say. Thats a very good picture by the way, although it doeas look like a baby Golem.
    I know, I know! He looks like Geuduge! I know!

Banned

I think what evryone means is that it looks like a Golem the size of a Squirtle. Keep working on your artwork 'cause after all, practice makes beter.