Thread: Ryou and Tama-chan (+absence)

Default Ryou and Tama-chan (+absence)

Mmm.. here's a piccie.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/2025734

Yay~ ^_^ I did it as a gift for a friend since she LOVES Ryou and she LOVES turtles... (Ryou=Yuugiou, Tama-chan=Love Hina) Long story, I'll explain more on Tuesday when I get back. o_O;; Anyway... I'm going to Baltimore this weekend, and I'm leaving in about 15 minutes (I still have to do all my packing). ^_^;; So.. yeah. That's my excuse for not being active anytime soon. Also, I have a lot of homework that I'll end up leaving until Monday night when I get home, so.. yeah. o_O; See ya in a bit.

;_; I can't draw Tama-chan...

Bai,
    Lightning

Lighting is talking about this one>

Cool picture! So cool! Amazing! She have turtle´s hat! Cool!
    The only reason why I'm here now is to get my full name off this website. I might not be listed in the Icelandic phone book now, but since I'm a grown-man it will happen. And people could use that information to find out where I live. And I'm not willing to risk that.

As soon as my full name is no longer public, I will leave again, and no, I don't plan on coming back after that. YouTube is the best community anyway.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Awww, it so kyoot 0^-^0
    The human soul is an overrated commodity. I've bought sold, and traded them for pokemon cards"- Mr. Hell

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

That's a really nice picture. ^_^ I love the look on their face. I like the shirt, too; the coloring in it is great. The rest of the coloring is really good, too. The shading looks perfect to me, nothing wrong with it at all. I really like the pose their in, it's pretty original. And I love the turtle! It's so sweet looking! ^_^ The rest of the picture looks great, great job. Keep up the good work!