Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ¤PokéWarp!¤ <<begins, lsu's happilly excepted ^_^>>

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default ¤PokéWarp!¤ <<begins, lsu's happilly excepted ^_^>>

You're just an average kid. You go to school, like an average kid. You hang out with your friends, like an average kid. And you're obsessed with Pokemon, not quite like an average kid. You play the video games, collect the cards, and it's all you ever talk about. And, lucky you, your obsession becomes a reality. Too bad, really. And you thought you were just an average kid, huh??

~Name: Arnen Alzena
    ~Age: 12
    ~Gender: Female
    ~Looks(Human): Tallish, with light brown hair cut short so it's a little shorter at the back. She has grey-green eyes and usually wears a purple top and flared blue jeans with purple and white sneakers.
    ~Pokemon Type: Light purple Sandshrew with silver claws and grey-green eyes.
    ~Personality: Usually prefers to be alone and read a book. People tend to be mean to her because of her love of video games, and saying she's shy would sort of be an understatement so... Yeah.
    ~Other: Nooooooone!

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

~Name: Rael Alzena
    ~Age: 10 (*sighs* since she's my sis she gets special permission...)
    ~Gender: F
    ~Looks(Human): Medium height and weight, with blond hair that goes below her shoulders and hazel eyes. She wears a blue top and jean shorts.
    ~Pokemon Type: A light blue Pichu with hazel eyes and a small yellow streak at the very tip of the tail.
    ~Personality: Bright and cheery, with bad ADHD. She tends to be a brat.
    ~Other: She's Arnen's sister, and about as opposite from her as she can get.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

~`~`Arnen`~`~

I groaned, sitting up in bed. I shut off my annoyingly bleep-bleep-bleep-bleep!ing alarm clock. I walked to the dresser and pulled on my favorite purple top and went downstairs.

Rael was already up, watching TV in the living room. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a doughnut out of the box on the table, then picked up my GBA from next to it. I switched it on and began playing Crystal. I was working on training my Sandshrew for the Battle Tower.

I heard a loud brrh... noise outside, and with a jolt I realized it was the bus. I quickly turned off teh game in the middle of a fight with another Sandshrew and rushed out the door, grabbing my bag and yelling to Rael, "Hey, Rael! My bus's already gone! Hurry up and get ready for school!" I rushed out the door and ran to the corner a block away, as I always did if I missed it at my stop.

**After school**

School went as usual. I ran into Ross and we talked for a while at lunch. Now it was after school. I beat Rael home, for once. She must've stopped at the general store down the street to get a soda or something. I went to my room and flopped down on my bed turning my GBA back on. But something was wrong... The only sound coming out was a sort of, low, continued, gravelly sounding bleeeeeeeeeeeeep. And all that showed on the screen was a sprite of Sandshrew. A purple Sandshrew, with bluish eyes. Suddenly, the tone stopped, and I blacked out...

*'*'Rael'*'*

I got up with a jolt. That had been quite and interesting dream... Weird, though. I got up, already in my clothes, and went downstairs. Arnen wasn't up yet. I turned on the TV and started watching Hamtaro (wheeee ^_^). After a while, Arnen came downstairs. After a few more minutes, she left. I got up, turning off the TV. I grabbed my GBC and my backpack and headed out the door, playing Gold as I went.

**After school**

I was walking home from school, when I decided to go to the park instead. I sat on a bench, playing Gold. A dog barked REALLY loud nearby, startling me into dropping it. I picked it up quickly. I heard a prolonged electric beee-eee-ee-p... All that I saw on the screen was a Pichu, except it was blue! Before I could figure out what was up, I whited out...

OoC: Start off about the same. Nobody get any further than that, 'k?
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

~Name: Matt
    ~Age: 15
    ~Gender: M
    ~Looks(Human): Purple Eyes. Has Black Hair with Purple Streaks in it. Tall about 6'1". Wears a black shirt with jeans almost everyday.
    ~Pokemon Type: A black and purple swirled Houndour. Has golden ring things on the bottoms of his legs, and a golden skull thing on its head.
    ~Personality: Sometimes mean sometimes nice. He is nice a lot more than he is mean. Due to his personality he doesnt have that many friends.
    ~Other: None
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I woke up. I looked at my alarm that was beside my bed. It said: 7:30. I sat there for a little while until realising. "OH NO IM LATE" i said. I got up and ran into my bathroom. I jumped into the shower and took a bath. Afterwards i got my clothes on and started to fix my hair and brush my teath at the same time. I ran downstairs, grabbed my bookbag and ran out the door. I ran down the street to my bus stop. I looked at my watch. It said: 8:00. "Yah just in time" i said. I got out my GBA that i had snuck in my pocket. I was playing Crystal. I was training my Houndour for the Olivine Gym. Then my bus came. I shut it off quickly so i could get on.
    ~*~*~*~*After School*~*~*~*~
    I walked to my bus at a slump. I had got a 79 on a test today. "Oh man my mom is going to kill me" i said. I got on my bus. On the way home i looked out the window and watched the trees go by. When i got home i walked inside the house and went to my room. I jumped on my bed and threw my bookbag into the corner. I turned on my GBA again, but it was just a low sound. I keep hearing it. I looked down at my GBA and saw a Houndour, a golden boned Houndour. As soon as i looked up from it i blacked out.

Banned

Name: Kristina Walker.
    Looks(Human): At 5 foot and 3 inches, Kristina Walker is quite short for her age. Her brown hair with crimson streaks fall a bit past her shoulders. Skin complexion is a fair peach and her eyes were a curious green. Her usual attire is a large goldenrod shirt with a smaller red one worn on top of it, accompied with a pair of ridicolously baggy jeans. The sneaker she wears are your typical white addidas.
    Pokemon Type: A sliver furred Vulpix with sapphire eyes.
    Personality: Her tomboy apperance has led many people astray, but she really is a nice person. She isn't talkative but she's very wise and knowledgeable in some situations.
    Other: Whee.

~ Kristina ~

I awoke by the usual blaring of music coming from my radio alarm clock. Muttering, I smacked the radio to my clothes laden floor. Scratching my crimson streaked hair idly, I clambered out of bed and down to the kitchen, still adorned in my Pikachu boxers and a large t shirt. I flopped down in a chair and made a bowl of Apple Jacks (sadly, my mom had forgotten to buy my favorite, Pokemon Os). I read the clock before flicking on the television.. 7:45 A.M. Meh. It seemed like I would be missing English, my first class of the day. Ah well.

* After School *

I went to the local pizzeria after school, since my lunch period was spent leveling up my team of Vulpix in my Pokemon Silver game. I lurched over my old Game Boy Pocket, telling young Pixie to ember the unsuspecting Bellsprout. The grass pokemon hit points were immediately shot down, and my Vulpix had gained a healthy dose of experience.

"Another one bites the dust," I murmured to myself, as my character sprite left the battle arena and back into Goldenrod City.

That's when the pizza guy called out my order. Knowing that no one would want to steal my beat up Game Boy Pocket, I left it there to pick up my two slices of pineapple pizza. Yum. I took a few bites of my first slice and returned to my game.

Beeeeeep ...

Confused, I peered into the screen of my Game Boy to be welcomed by a vulpix with what appeared to be silver fur and what I assumed were to be blue eyes. There's not much you can tell about the colors from a Game Boy Pocket screen.

But before I could figure out what was up with my Game Boy, I was out like an old light bulb.

Banned

I woke up and rubbed sleep from my eyes. What a boring day this will be, I thought to myself. I showered changed and dressed found my GBA on the counter. I glanced at the clock, " plenty of time to train my Growlithe a little," I said. I turned it on and saw that I was still in Cianwood working with him. I moved the control pad and made my self battle a trainer in the gym. I heard a loud honking noise and realized that the bus was here! I turned the GBA off right in the middle of a battle with a Hitmonchan. I ran off to the bus, just making on.

```````````````````````````````````

I ran inside and grabbed my GBA and turned it on again. Suddenly a loud beeeeeeeep sounded and looked up and was face to face with a Growlithe with blue eyes and a scar on his snout. Everything around me turned black...

Banned

Default I am a biiiiiiiig idiot, I am. I missed the damn point. *slaps forehead* Will change.

Name: Lorelei Malfoy
    Appearance: Blonde hair to shoulders with gold highlights pulled up in two braids. Blue eyes. Slender, tall, pretty. Athletic, agile, flexable. Nice posture, light. Tanned skin. Wears a silver necklace with a wolf on it. She has a small tatoo on her lower back of a yellow star in purple and blue flames. Wears khaki coloured capris with a spagetti straped black tank top, blue and white sneakers. The tank top is just short enough to flash off her tatoo.
    Pokemon: A pretty palomino mare ponyta with white flames and brown eyes.
    Personality: Loves animals. Kind, caring, nice. Can get bitchy at times, and tends to often get sassy to someone when she gets a grudge against that person. Has an extremely strong streak of obstinacy, courageous, fun-loving. Often jumps to conclusions and has a short temper. Determined, outgoing, and quite a flirt sometimes. She's not as bad as she sounds. She can be cruel sometimes, but thats only if you get on her bad side.

Well…you didn't exactly say we were trainers, did you? When you said 'when you obsession become a reality' it sounded like you were more-of warped into the Pokémon world as a trainer, not a Pokémon. My god, I am an idiot anyways…I'll wait for your OK…

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OoC: You're in now ^_^ I'm not gonna post again 'til everyone else does, unless I need to ok and LSU.

Banned

Lorelei
    --------
    I shoved my skateboard in the garage, exhausted. I was late to get home, because I went to the park for a bit after school, and now my mom was going to be angry for being late.

So instead of getting a snack, I just slipped up the stairs and barracaded my bedroom door behind me. I rooted around in my bag before finding my atomic purple GBA and Pokémon Crystal.

Flicking on the power, I skipped the intro and went to the breeding center, and picked up yet another egg. I bred Ponyta, oddly enough, and I had no other Pokémon BUT Ponyta and Rapidash, and I still had the data of a Chicorita I had released once I had gotten my first Ponyta.

I had six main Rapidash, and my little ponytas and eggs I trained and gave away to my friends through the Trading Center, and I had beaten the league over twenty times. Wonderful.

I looked at the drawings pinned to my wall with tacks of a team of six Rapidash I had drawn. Most of them featured a picture of me riding a big palomino Rapidash mare surrounded by five other horses, a chestnut, a black, a white, a black paint and a brown paint. They were all strong, some of them with mates, both stallions and mares. My Pokémon-Horses heaven.

I had taken my eyes of my gameboy, and, fumbling without looking at it to finish a fight, I clicked it off by accident. Cursing silently, I turned it back on. I looked it, and a golden mist was spilling out of the screen, and the shrill whinny of a horse reached my ears, the sound of hooves beating against a dirt path. I watched it, confused, wondering if this was a secret special affect that happened somehow.

I waved away the smoke, and squinted at the screen. Black words were scrawled there on the screen.

When your dreams become a Reality

Banned

~Name: Alia Fransesca
    ~Age: 14
    ~Gender: Female
    ~Looks(Human): 6'2 with shoulder length honey blonde hair. Her eyes are a bright blue. She is slim and leggy. Her skin is a pale golden tan. She wears a white halter top, and white jeans, and blue sneakers.
    ~Pokemon Type: Ponyta~ Tall for a ponyta, with silvery blue flames, and pure black skin. Her eyes are a deep blue her hooves are silver. She has a strange wavy silver mark down her forehead. Her forelock generally hangs slightly over one eye.
    ~Personality: She very out there, funny, and a nice person to be around. She loves to race around, and has a thing for playing with fire. Her trust is hard to earn, but once you've earnt it, she's really nice. Has a sarcastic sense of humur. Doesn't trust to many pople, or pokemon, and tends to be by herself a lot, drawing, or eading, or playing her gameboy.
    ~Other: Looves chocolate!!!! quote" Chocolate tames the savage beast..."

~~Alia~~
    I collapsed onto my beed, home after an impossibly hot day at school. I staredd around my room at the pictures of horses i had taken or drawn, as well as pictures of rapidash and ponyta i had drawn and collected. My favourite was of a calm and collected serene Black and Silver ponyta, amidst a frantic stampede. She has a pale white and blue ponyta to her right and a deep magenta and ruby rapidash to her left. .

I switched my gameboy on, to continue training my ponyta. I smiled as I watched myself walk around. My cat purred and wound herself around my legs. I reached down, petted her, and turned back to my screen as a silver light spilled forth from the screen, and I heard a soft whicker.....

ooc: my internet times almost up.... sorry....

Hey every body I can't post my profile right now, but it's comming up.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    George
    It was Friday evening after school, I was so tired of the hard day that I went to my room changed into my every day clothes and went down stairs to have something to eat. After I had my lunch I went into my room and decided to play some computer games befor sleep. I turened on my computer and began playing my favorite games Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal Computer versions. I was training my Abra in my Crystal version wishing that it will evolve into Kadabra, when sudenly they gave me a massagr "A Program Had Perfermed an Illegal Operation and Will Be Shut Down" and they shuted down my game. When I turned up my game again I saw my Abra, but he was a white collor, which was unusual. suddenly I lost my contiousnes and I don't remember anything untill....

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OoC: Yayees! Now I gets to post again ^_^

~`~`Arnen`~`~

I was lying on my stomach on what felt like grass. I looked up with a groan, my eyes a little foggy. I was lying in a field of grass, and lying nearby were a Houndour, two Ponytas, an Abra, a Vulpix, and a Pichu. "<Cool dream...>" I thought, standing up. I guess in this dream I was really short, only a few feet tall. I yawned and heard "Saaaan!" I scratched my head. "Ow!" Wait... Dreams weren't supposed to hurt!! I looked at my hand, except it wasn't a hand. It was a clawed paw! I practically fainted again. I looked and saw a stream gurgling nearby and ran for it. I looked at my reflection and, once again, almost fainted. I saw, looking back at me, a purple Sandshrew!

*'*'Rael'*'*

I heard a noise like "San!" and woke up I looked around and saw various Pokémon around me. I sat up, confused. Even more confusing was that I was sitting up and the grass still seemed pretty close to my face. Puzzled, I looked down at myself. I pinched myself and looked again. Mope, not a dream! What I saw was the body of a little blue mouse, a Pichu! I sat theere, almost in tears, rocking back and forth in a nervous breakdown.

Banned

~~Alia~~
    I groaned, and tried to sit up on...grass?? I heard a soft ".....san??......" from nearby, and a small blue pichu burst into tears. With some diffuctly, I got to my feet. I heard a crakling and wandered over to a small still pond. What I saw shocked me. Looking back at me was........ a black and silver ponyta! My entire body was black. Down my forehead rode a curvy silver blaze, and a forelock of shimmery silver blue flame hung slightly over one blue eye. My hooves were silver.

I ooofed! back onto the grass, as the shock set in. I was a ........ pokemon!!!! I grinned. I danced around for joy, noticing the other pokemon getting up........

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

can I join?

Name: Ryu Gilgamesh
    Looks: (human) Looks like Chaos from battle arena Toshinden 2 except has long erd hair.
    Pokemon Type: a Cubone with a purlpe and yellow bone and a silver skull.
    Personality: A complete wakko! He enjoys fighting and taunting his oppotants by pulling faces at them.
    Other: n/a

Ryu
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I had just arrived home from kendo class and ran into my room to have a play of my Pokemon gold on my GBC.
    "Now," I said to myself, "Who will fal to my power now?" I turned on my GBC to see a Cubone with a purple and yellow bone and a silver skull.
    "What the?" I thought. suddenly I blacked out.
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OoC: Sure ^_^ Just hurry up and post again dude!

Banned

~ Kristina Walker ~

I bleakly opened my eyes as I soon got accustomed to my surrondings. I observed a black furr'd ponyta, a purple sandshrew, and a sky blue pichu in tears. Yep, same ole same ole.

"Wait ... pokemon aren't real," I muttered to myself as I began to really decipher my environment. That's when another thing surprised me. My voice, usually a low-key female articulation, was now a mutter of Vulpix coos.

I rose my hand to scratch my head. Blunt claws met the side of my cranium. My eyes averted to what I thought was my hand. What I saw made me yip in exclamation. My hand was now a paw, and a silver furred one at that.

I finally put two and two together and realized I was now a silver furred Vulpix. Perhaps the other odd - colored pokemon knew what was going on, so I padded (a bit uneasy as first, I wasn't quite used to walking with all four limbs) over towards the pond.

~George the White Abra~
    When I woke up I couldn't remember a thing about what happened, but I realized that I somhow was transported into some field area and I was surrounded by by many pokemons of the strange collor. I was very surprised and for my more surprise I said something in Abra's language, but somehow I understood that I said WOW. Also I could understan what others were saying. I went to wash my face and have some drink in the nearby streame to refresh my self a litle. Near the stream I saw a fainted, purple sandchrew, somehow I could tel that it was a girl. "Wow, what happened to her?"I asked my self in Abra's language. When I got to the stream I looked at my reflection and I saw a White Abra. "Wow, I am a White Abra, this is totaly cool, White is my favorite collor!"- I yelled in abra-language. Then I turned to others and said:Hey fellas, did you get here the same way I did, are you an ordinary kids just like me, how do you all feel about that?

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OoC: Ok everybody post Pokémon talk in English and just assume it's Pokémon language translated. And Arnen's not really fainted, just almost.

._._.Arnen._._.

I noticed some of the other Pokémon waking up. A blue Pichu was in tears nearby, a black Ponyta was dancing around happilly, a silver Vulpix was walking akwardly over, and a talkative-sounding white Abra said something that purturbed me.

"Hey fellas, did you get here the same way I did, are you an ordinary kids just like me, how do you all feel about that?" Everyone turned to look at him. The Pichu stopped crying and looked up, sniffling. I had a strange impulse to go over and give her a hug, but held back.

I nodded slowly in response and saw the others do the same. "Uh, my name's Arnen," I said in Sandshrew language.

Banned

I hope it's not to late to join!

~Name: Eric

~Looks(Human): Eyes are green. Hair is light blue and spikey. He is tall, "6'2. Shirt is Dark Blie with black sleeves and jeans.

~Pokemon Type: Pale Green Dratini. Belly is a light blue.

~Personality: One of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He's very easy to make fiends with, and always has solutions to his and his fiend's problems. All and all, he's just a great guy.

~Other: None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was out bike riding bikes with my friends before it happened. We made this awesome ramp out of dirt, and we were doing jumps off of it and seeing who made it the farthest.

"I'll bet I can go farther than you, Eric!" my friend Justin said to me.

"You're on!" I yelled back at him. I went first, and I went the fastest I could on my bike. I went up the ramp, and went flying off of it! I went 100 ft past the ramp!

"Holy shi--

::BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP:: I woke up instantly, I slammed my alarm, almost breaking it. I don't wanna go to school I thought. I went downstairs and got ready to go. I grabbed my lunch and ran off to catch the bus.

~AFTER SCHOOL~

I got home late that day, because I had a detention with Ms. Circus for forgetting my homework. I snuck into my house, trying not to be seen. As soon as I closed the door, I saw my mom right in front of me, looking pretty pissed.

"Where were you!? I was worried sick! Go to your room right now, and don't come out until your sorry!" she screamed at me. She wouldn't even give me a chance to open my mouth. I went upstairs, pouting.

I threw my bookbag on my bed and grabbed my Gameboy. "I need to train my Dragonite, anyway." I said to myself. When I flipped the power switch, I saw this killer picture of a green Dratini! Then everything went black...

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OoC: Nope, not too late to sign up You LSUs, Knuckle_Head and Mystic_clown, just post waking up in the same basic area but not in the middle of the field.

Banned

I awoke slowly, not know what happened. All around me, I saw different pokemon, a blue pichu a ponyta and an abra. I looked around and tried to introduce myself. " H..Hi. I'm Ross what r u guys er pokemon, named?" I asked, scratching my itchy paw.

Banned

I opened my eyes and saw a field of grass ahead of me. I was lying on the ground, and was too tired to get up. Behind me I heard a bunch of sounds, like crying something that sounded like a Sandshrew. Then I head voices in my head! I reached my hand to my cheek, because I knew I was dreaming. Then I realized, I HAD NO ARM! I screamed "Holy!" and it came out like a "Draa!" I got up, and look around. I saw an abra, pichu, sandshrew, and ponyta. All different colors! I ran, er, wiggled, to the nearby pond, looked in it, and saw myself... a green Dratini!

Banned

~~Alia~~
    Everyone around me were introducing yourself. I hung back and watchedd. There was a purple snadshrew, a blue pichu, a white abra, a green dratini, a silver vulpix, and a purple and yellow cubone. I realised that we had all been transported to the pokemon world and turned into pokemon! I had an idea.

"Hello?" every one had introduced themselves by now. "Umm, hi my names Alia, and I had an idea. Maybe..we could all band together as a team, and go out an conquer all the gyms, and the pokemon leagues? It's just and idea, but if you don't want to....." I said, my voice traling off.

Banned

~~Eric~~
    "That's a great idea!" I said in Dratini language. I always wanted to be in the Pokemon World as a trainer, but being a Pokemon is definately better! Especially when you're going off with your friends to battle Gym Leaders! "Hey, I got an idea!" I blurted outloud. "We can call ourselves Team Poke Warp!"...

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OoC: Well, that's not exactly what I had planned, but I guess we could do that too ^_^

._._.Arnen._._.

"Well... I dunno," I said, "I don't really think we'd be sent here just for our own pleasure." I looked around at everyone. "There's gotta be something else we gotta do."

Just then, there was a noise, like a BANG! and a dart wizzed past my face.

"Aw man! You missed! C'mon! These weird-colored Pokémon should get a good price; we need to get 'em for the Boss!" cried a male voice, a human male voice, from somewhere nearby.

OoC: Dum, dum, dum...

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I made a little picture featuring all the charecters... So, if anyone hates the way I did their char, PM me and I'll fix it up quick-like.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Name:Cloud
    Looks(Human): Blond hair, purple jumpsuit
    Pokemon Type: Black Sandshrew with silver claws and navyblue eyes
    Personality: Silent
    Other:
    WE HAVE TO BECOME POKEMON??????????????

"Ahh." I woke up at the crack of dawn so I could train my Sandshrew. After a few hours I had trained it to level 20 from level 5. I stuck my gba in my pocket and dashed for the bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    After school I turned on the game again. But on the title screen there was a Black Sandshrew!!!! But then it blacked out and I was sucked into the game.

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OoC: Yes, we do. You're in. Ok, now I guess I gotta change the pic. Shouldn't be long, since I already have a Sandshrew sprite saved and all.

Banned

Cool!
    Name: Jenny
    lookshuman) looks like girl in Crystal
    Pokemon: Phanpy that is pink
    personality: always diffrent

sigh my sister

Please join my RPG
    HereHere

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

~*Matt*~
    I had blacked out somehow. I wasnt really with it during this period. I dont really know what happened. I felt like i was just floating in the air. Then i just hit the ground. *thud* I awoke with a start. "Huh where am I" i said to myself. I looked around. It was a lot of grass and trees. Then i saw a lot of different color pokemon run around. Then one caught my eye. It was a golden colored Houndour! It stopped and looked at me. He knew i was staring at him. He walked over to me. He had an evil look on his face. Then I woke up. I had dreamed all of this. I felt really weird. I ran over to a nearby pond to get a drink. But when i got there i saw something odd in the water. Instead of my reflection, I saw a Golden Houndour, Like in my dream!!! I gasped and nearly fainted. I had turned into a pokemon.

Nabooru23 in the lengends among the legendaries rpg can i have a Latios egg but the stats are Lugias but Latios is blue??
    Ooc: Whats the next city?

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OoC: Latios: you're in MetaKnight89: Yes you can have one and the next city is Sapphire CIty, but don't go there yet. And you should've posted that there, not here. Please don't do this again. Oh, and I revised the pic. If any more LSUs sign up, please put their Pokémon number so I can get a sprite easier.

EDIT: D'oh! I just realized palomino is gold-brown, not spotted! I fixed the pic; sorry, Lorelei!

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

ooC; Heeellooooo out there Anybody hoooome? *looks under a rock* THere are, like, Rockets with guns attacking us and stuff so we get to fight 'em...

Banned

^^;; Been busy, sorry.

I can't see the pic. Put it into a gif or jpg file.

Lorelei
    --------
    I coughed. But it didn't sound right. More horse-like, like a choked whicker. I glanced around me and saw a Ponyta, and numerous other pokemon.

"Huh? Where am I?" came a howl. I lifted my head awkwardly. It felt heavier than usual somehow, but the odd part was, the howl was unterstandable. I could comprehend what it meant. A gold houndour stood next to me.

I struggled to find my feet slightly, and was greeted by a shocking sight. A horse-like body, a soft golden-brown in colour, palomino. Hooves tucked neated under me, legs folded. I gave a frightened sort of gasp, noticing the horse's thigh on fire, pure white.

In a panick to help the horse, I tried to jump up, and found…

That horse was me.

With a sugary yelp, I found my feet and tried moving. It was faster than usual, and I could jump higher. But I found it was odd.

"Where the hell are we?" I whickered questioningly, but it sounded like a conprehendible whicker, I could understand it. I went up to the steam nearby and waded in, but was greeted by a stabbing pain around my legs. I gave a shriek of terror and bolt back, stumbling slightly, my legs burning.

Then I realized something.

I was no horse among Pokémon. I was a Ponya among Pokémon.

Banned

Default Re: ¤PokéWarp!¤ <<begins, lsu's happilly excepted ^_^>>

Hope it's not to late to join.
    Name:Bill Ashton
    Looks(Human):Has dark hair,wears a yellow top,Red Shorts and Blue Shoes
    Pokemon Type:A Red(Where the yellow would be),Yellow(Where the black and brown would be) and Blue(Where the red would be) Pikachu
    Personality:Calm,doesn't lose his cool easily
    Other:Nothing
    *Bill*
    I was playing on my Crystal Game,when i heard the school bus,I turned off my game,just when my Shiny Pikachu was about to defeat PKMN Master Red's Blatiose,the day when by very quickly and i ran home,turned on my Crystal Game to see a Red,Blue and Yellow Pikachu smiling at me,Shiny Pikachu's aren't that colour i thought,then i blacked out,i awoke to see a Purple Sandshrew,A Blue Pichu and many other different coloured pokemon,i looked into a nearby lake,when i saw a Pikachu like the one on my crystal game,why aren't i being refecleted into the water i thought,am i a vampire,No i can't be it's a nice hot summer's day,Wait a minute I'm that Pikachu,I fainted in shock and surprise.

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OoC: You're in But, could you, um, please use a little more detail? And complete sentances? Because I get confused otherwise ^_^'

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OoC: We're starting near New Bark Town, so everone knows.

._._.Arnen._._.

I looked around, seeing more and more Pokémon who I guess used to be kids like me. I counted ten, including myself.

The Pichu was still crying. I walked over to her.

"Hey," I said comfortingly, "It's okay."

The Pichu looked up at me with her big, hazel-colored eyes, so much like...

"Rael?" I said, disbelieving.

Post for Rael tomorrow, my mom's being mean about making me get off

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I hate to triple post, but... It's later now ^_^

>~<}Rael{>~<

I stopped bawling, and looked up, sniffling.

"S-s-sis...?" I whispered, "SIS!!" I leapt up and hugged my sister, crying again.

"Uh... Calm down, ok?" she said, akwardly patting me on the head.

I controlled myself, wiping tears from my eyes. "Sorry," I said softly, sitting back down on the grass.

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OoC: My friend wants a card but he doesn't have the Internet. So he will be posting when he comes over to my house, under my username.

~Name: Kai

~Looks(human): Silver hair, turquoise-green eyes. Wears gold T-shirt and grey pants with black shoes.

~Pokémon Type: Silver Gastly with gold gas aura and turquoise eyes.

~Personality: Mysterious, doesn’t let anyone know what he’s thinking, and EVIL (ok, not really)

~Other: Enjoys scaring people.

<^>Kai<^>

I was training my Gastly on my Silver game after school. It was at level 56, but I hadn't let it evolve. I had just beaten the Elite Four with it, and the evolution screen came up. I rapidly pushed B to stop it from evolving. It did not evolve, but when it stopped, it was gold and silver, and the text box didn't come up. I blacked out...

I opened my eyes. I looked around, seeing grass stretching out before me. There were... Pokémon!... Over by a small lake. A Pikachu just fainted.

I groaned, having landed on something hard. They all turned and stared, like they had never seen a human being before. I tried to grab onto some of the tall grass, so I could get up, but I couldn't. I realized I didn't have arms!! I looked around and saw the stuff that was in my pockets lying nearby. I looked in the mirror and saw a grey, semi-transparent circle with eyes. I gasped. I was a Gastly!!!

I looked back at the other Pokémon. "What?" I said in Gastly language, "Never seen a Gastly before?"

Banned

~~Alia~~
    With some diffuclty I managed to fold my four legs underneath me, and managed to sit down. I lookedd around from the soft green grass. There were so many different shiny pokemon! And they had all just been normal kids. I shrugged, and decideed to see if I could walk this time.

I struggled to my feet, and managed to laboriously get up. I wobbledd forward a bit, and fell flat on my face. I was determinedd to get this walking-on-four-legs thing down pat. I concentrateed on my feet. " Now, how do horses do it? Oh yeah, left foreleg forward, right hind leg forward. Right foreleg forward, left hindleg forward. " I slowly wobbled around, tripping over my feet with a goofy grin on my face. Finally, I managed to get the hang of walking.

I picked up the pace a bit, and fell flat on my face. I sat on my haunches and sat complaintively, "Has anyone got some chocolate?" I asked in a high pitched whinny.

Banned

*Bill*
    I got up from fainting in time to here a Gastly asking if we hadn't seen a Gastly before."Hey,no need to be rude"I snapped at him,peparing for a Thunder Attack,i looked at all the pokemon that i guesed were once kids like me i looked at the Pichu and the Sandshrew cudding each other like they were Brother-Brother,Sister-Sister or Brother-Sister,i then relized they were both female,Sister-Sister,i thought,the Thunder hit the Gastly seriously hurting him.