Thread: New FFX-2 Pictures!

Default New FFX-2 Pictures!

When I tried to post this before, it wouldn't submit. I let it try to load for the longest time, but gave up and closed the window. It must have been a glitch or something because if you look at that thread ...there is nothing there XD. Sorry! Please delete that glitch thread.

Everyone prolly knows this version of Yuna by now... hehe Well, they just released new pictures of Rikku..

Very interesting... at least she still looks like herself.. ^^;

Here is a picture of the three main characters... some people say that the girl with the grey hair is Lulu.. others say it isn't. I sure hope it is. ;_;

A skanky looking villian to compliment the new outfits given to the old characters... I WANNA COSPLAY HER!!! XD

..what do you all think? I think this game is going to be really cool.

Here is where I got the images from: http://www.playonline.com/ffx2/index.html

Banned

Can anyone say, "FANSERVICE?"

Ugh... and what did they do to poor Rikku-chan. All her kawaiiness... gone.... *kicks Square*

Banned

Whoa. No doubt they are going to have sex as the main selling point for this game(Combined with the FF title of course). I still say it will be interesting to see how the game will turn out, and it probably isn't going to stop me from buying it(Being the buy first-judge later) knowing myself.

I havent seen Rikku or the bottom one b4

Sweet.</sarcasm>

I have something really dumb to say. So far, we've seen that Yuna, Rikku, and what's-her-face are wearing practically nothing. Maybe it's because we've also seen that it's a fairly tropical setting. Maybe it is because sex sells, and Square wants to sell more. Whatever it is, I'm still buying FFX-2.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

this is a really good idea for square-enix, use ffx engine, change the way the female characters dress to make a sequel to one of the best selling games on PS2. Looks good too, I'll probably buy it since it's bound to be good.

Banned

Originally posted by kurai's servant
    this is a really good idea for square-enix, use ffx engine, change the way the female characters dress to make a sequel to one of the best selling games on PS2. Looks good too, I'll probably buy it since it's bound to be good.
    The game isn't being made by Square-Enix. It is being made by Squaresoft, which still hasn't officially merged with Enix. Enix has nothing to do with the development of FFX-2. Though the merger is finalized, Enix has absolutely nothing to do with FFX-2 at this time.

Banned

The hand drawn pictures are really great, but the game doesn't look much fun too me.

Banned

it's more or less an action FFX-2.
    I'll make my friend buy it and go over there. I'm not waisting $60 on fanservice

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

if they want more money they should at least bring out new things instead of final fantasy all the time, which they know will sell a lot of copies just because it is "final fantasy". and yes, i am aware that they occasionally bring out a few RPGs with different names. it's time to move on...maybe that's all square have though, they suck at other games; the bouncer. it's getting boring, square...

The reason I like this game is because I liked FFX. I liked all the characters in the game as well. Sure, it may just be a fanservice, but I honestly believe that it is going to be a really good game, and with the information released now, I think it will be worth the $60 some dollars.

..but then - if you call FFX-2 a fanservice, you could really call any sequel to a popular game that. *shrugs*