Cynder's Megastone Adventure!

Inventory: ♦ 1x Pokéball
♦ 2x Great Balls
♦ 1x Ultra Ball
Caught so far: ♦ None yet
Type of Safari: ♦ Classic

Crush Quarry
A dangerous quarry home to Rock and Ground types. Footing is loose, and there's always work being done. A few Fighting types and some rare Steel types also make their homes here.

♣Round 9

"Of course, gladly. I respect a gym leader above all else." Her voice cracks a bit as she says this.

"I was planning on getting back a certain key that was rightfully mine to begin with. However, some of these idiotic Pokémon stole it from me, just when I wanted to use it on the sacred door in the old village... Where I live with my fellow companions." She let's the Pokéball drop on the floor. Suddenly, before you can even recognise what is happening, a disturbingly bright flash blinds you and your Garchomp, and after a strong punch in the guts, everything goes dark...

As you wake up, you find yourself back in the room with the safe, the room is lit. The only difference is, that the safe is opened up, seemingly by force, and empty as well. While you try to recover your consciousness fully, a few Pokémon step in.

Apparently, these come from the tournament... how long have you been unconscious? To make things worse, there is one more thing missing... Your third Pokéball is still empty. They haven't noticed you just yet, but the only way out is the entrance they just stepped through.

What are you going to do?
Make your own escape tunnel?
Try to reason with them?
Apply water to burned area?
Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
♂ Delphox
@Blaze

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[100]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
■■■■■■■■■■[100]■■■■■■■■■■
Status Effects