Aw . Now I feel bad for not submitting more articles! :-( It's a shame that after two months we only have three articles. People - get a move on! Perhaps at the end of each issue you could put some suggestion topics out there? Kind of like:

"Be Part of the E-zine!

We want you, yes you, to be writing and contributing also. Next issue in particular, keeping Halloween in mind, we are looking for editorials, articles, fanart, quizzes, reviews and anything else you'd like to contribute around the theme of horror lalalalalala"

You can make it sound much better.

Perhaps have a fanart section? I'd love to see interviews with the stars come back (hint hint Gabi), possibly a notice board, shoutouts, etc.

And there will be lots to write about next time, with winners from both the Fic-Swap contest, and the Silver Pencils, as well as other articles I wanted to write and will start writing now.

Feel free to steal my ideas for next time people.

wow this will be a long reply.,

Ada I loved the quiz! Turns out I'm "Deathmatch" - which I had already started to read. Although it did spark my interest in Thorn Darkrose's story as well. I may check that out when I can get away from all this uni homework!!!

Houndy I love your article! It's once again filled with your randomness, but yet, sound and solid advice! Very awesome, and great inspiration for more writing (and more articles!)