Thread: The Fanfiction Hall of Fame

Threaded View

i ♥ f a n f i c f o r u m Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: The Fanfiction Forum E-zine ~ May/June Bumper Edition!!!

Wow, I'm in the hall of fame?? *tear*

I should've checked that thread first haha.

I liked Mikachu's article, it was really great to see something so different and so personal to him , and to be able to understand and share that! And as always, Ada is a genius with To Be A Master. That being the final edition, what comic strip will arise next? Somebody better come up with something new for the ezine! (I would, but I am totally uncreative)

And the more I read Chris's work, the more I like it. Haha. Aspiring journalists high five

I like editorials. Not just because I wrote three of them. I frequently write blogs and I find them easy to write, and entertaining to read. I think that we need articles too, of course, it is an e-zine. But when it comes to articles, i really just don't know what to write. I'm the same at uni, I'm terrible at finding news and writing articles, but give me a topic and I can write an opinion piece! That and I have a fetish for good blogs.

I'm a fan of fic and poetry spotlights. Although I would alternate each issue, otherwise we will run out of fics and poetry fairly quickly! It's sad to see the decline here, but it's a reality we kind of need to face. I miss Gabi's interviews with the stars. She did such a great job, she knew her stuff, and they were always so interesting. But, as all of us, she is super busy and probably doesn't have the time to do them anymore. =( I guess that doesn't mean we can't do them.

Or even vox popping. haha I'd like to see how that works out! Hmmmm..... *brainstorms*

Who's running the next one? Just in case I have a brainwave for an article/editorial?
    Last edited by PancaKe; 9th June 2009 at 01:57 AM.

♥ Funeral for a Friend . Opeth . Faith No More . Dream Theater ♥
    Unown ! Award (2008) for Amazing Comback!
    Unown S Award (2009) for Smile
    2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.